Why hasnt he been picked?
marlon
Legend

5 years ago

We're playing well, but Hull are really bad. Maybe the worst team we've played
danniitronix
Legend

5 years ago

Solid, more proof of Our work in progress squad.

Don't give a sticky shit that it's Hull, it's all about game time and integRating the squad. Takes time to build partnerships and understanding.

Rooney full of confidence.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

So, how many is that for Rooney now?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Hull normally dominate the ball, and their midfield would have battered ours last seaon, but Fellaini and co are winning

They're too busy tracking runs and all that shite to get Diame on the ball and running at our defence. Bruce took Ben Arfa off n all because he wasn't getting a kick

United making em sweat chasing the ball too, so they'll be fucked towards the end
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

marlon wrote:We're playing well, but Hull are really bad. Maybe the worst team we've played
They're fucking abject. We should be running up a cricket score -- this is basically a training session.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:So, how many is that for Rooney now?
5 in the league I think.
sheesh

5 years ago

FFS, missed the 2nd goal as I was washing the dishes.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

bman2 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:So, how many is that for Rooney now?
5 in the league I think.
5?

Oh, well I guess he'll catch Charlton next year then...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:FFS, missed the 2nd goal as I was washing the dishes.
FFS Sheeshy... get yourself a girlfriend...