Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
lars072
Star Man

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Look no further than Chelski for the title. He's put a great squad together and they have everything! Power, pace and a goal scorer.
Agree and could nab the CL as well...provided key players stay fit
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Crazy game in Italy

Parma 4-5 Milan

Milan scored a comedy own goal... the defender plays the ball back to the keeper for a simple clearance, but he goes to kick the ball and misses, pulls his hamstring in the process, and the ball trickled into the net
swampash
Legend

Kagawa apparently had a good game for Dortmund this weekend.
Snoopcousins
Legend

swampash wrote:Kagawa apparently had a good game for Dortmund this weekend.
Tbf he didn't take his chances with us when he played in a '10'.
Mata might not have an all round game (no pace and defensive side etc) but he has shown a lot more for us and is a much better 10 or top of diamond.

Would have liked seeing Kags playing in our team on Sunday tho -he'd have had more of a chance to shine with that decent MF behind him.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:
swampash wrote:Kagawa apparently had a good game for Dortmund this weekend.
Tbf he didn't take his chances with us when he played in a '10'.
Mata might not have an all round game (no pace and defensive side etc) but he has shown a lot more for us and is a much better 10 or top of diamond.

Would have liked seeing Kags playing in our team on Sunday tho -he'd have had more of a chance to shine with that decent MF behind him.
Herrera connected the defensive side and attacking side of our team like we haven't seen in ages, both with his passing and his running. Anyone playing in the 10 role is going to benefit from that. So I think Kagawa wasn't given much opportunity to show what he can do for us, but at the same time letting him go is not a terrible decision, Mata is probably better, and we have Roo, Januzaj, Di Maria and so on who are probably all more exciting than Kagawa in that role.
swampash
Legend

Yeah, I think on balance it was right to let him go, but pleased for the kid that he has settled easily back into his old team. Be interesting to see how he does for them against the Gunners this week. Plus, also, how Welbeck does.
sheesh

Ozil shit again. Welbeck also shit. Arsenal losing.

Liverpool are shit.
sheesh

Jammy scouse bastards.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

sheesh wrote:Jammy scouse bastards.
Very fuckin jammy... all the keeper had to do, was hoof it off the pitch... dumb fuck Canuck!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."