Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Davey-boy
Star Man

Fuck that, I want the bitters to lose.
RobDiablo
First Teamer

Good match, but not a good result.

Three hours from now, Cheatsea will be the only side left in the league with a perfect record, and they’ll be five points ahead of City and six ahead of Arsenal after only four matches. Looks like a repeat of the ’04/’05 season is on the cards.
sheesh

If I was a City fan, I'd be a bit disappointed not to have ended up with all 3 points. They remind me a bit of us a few years ago, where we'd go behind but get ourselves back in it and then at least look like we'd go on and win the game.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Was Welbeck shite?

Some twat on radio said he was playing out wide?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Sid wrote:Was Welbeck shite?

Typical Welbeck... played well, but fucked up a clear chance to score...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
RobDiablo
First Teamer

I like him better with dreads, but what a goal by Lukaku. Everton quickly up 1-0 over West Brom.
sheesh

The thing about Welbeck is that many people think he will step it up at Arsenal but if they persist with that tippy tappy bollocks around the box, it won't be easy for him. He hardly saw the ball in those areas where he would have a clear chance to score.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Was Welbeck shite?

Typical Welbeck... played well, but fucked up a clear chance to score...
That's probably why Wenger was open to a loan move; to see whether Welbeck can actually finish those chances and score goals

You're pretty useless as a striker if not
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Terry own goal... that's my weekend made...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
marlon
Legend

Goal from Kagawa too