Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
RobDiablo
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I'm done... bet Sid is as well...
You were both finished some time ago, you just didn't realize it.
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Arguing with that cunt always comes down to, "how long is a piece of string?"... "no, not twine, I said string"...
... and with you, it's like pushing a piece of string... or twine. It's an exercise in futility.
Lazarus
Legend

:ymapplause: :))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

He really is the master of the witty retort

Such intelligence

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City being praised for winning a "tough league", the toughest in europe apparently. Whereas our win last year was written off because the standard was poor

What total cock

The league is poorer this year - look at the English results in europe. It has been marginally harder for the top teams to do well in it because they're not as good

And how is the most competitive league when 1 of 3 of the richest teams in the world always win it. City again ffs what good is that for anybody. It's utterly inconsequential for anybody who doesn't support City
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote:He really is the master of the witty retort

Such intelligence

No he's not.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedDread
Youth Teamer

Typical media double standards. They're still seen as plucky little City, despite all those millions that have bought them the league two out of the last three seasons.
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Sid wrote:He really is the master of the witty retort

Such intelligence

The funniest bit... he actually thinks he's won an argument... I've had my arse kicked, don't you know...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

RedDread wrote:Typical media double standards. They're still seen as plucky little City, despite all those millions that have bought them the league two out of the last three seasons.
Well... hate them all you like... I do... but they won the league, with a shed load of goals... and United can't even claim to have had a say, as a spoiler... they all kicked us about this year... it would almost have been worth it, if we could say we took the points of Liverpool that cost them the title... but the truth is, United were an irrelevance this year...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Atletico losing 1-0

If Barca win they'll be top on goal difference going into the last game when they play each other
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Both teams drew

Next weeks game is going to be class