Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Lazarus
Legend

redzebs wrote:Should all the politics not be in the other forum? I'm being pedantic but Im not wanking, well not since the dippers scored again ffs
Yeah, us innocents are being caught up in this power struggle and our rights are being trampled on.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Lazarus wrote:
redzebs wrote:Should all the politics not be in the other forum? I'm being pedantic but Im not wanking, well not since the dippers scored again ffs
Yeah, us innocents are being caught up in this power struggle and our rights are being trampled on.
I'm done... bet Sid is as well...

Arguing with that cunt always comes down to, "how long is a piece of string?"... "no, not twine, I said string"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

Arguing with that cunt always comes down to, "how long is a piece of string?"... "no, not twine, I said string"...

As long as its as long as the wait for the dippers first title its long enough B-)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

:)) A mighty effort from all involved it has to be said and they kept it civil, I don't have the energy.
Last edited by Lazarus 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

I am done aye, it's like talking to a patronizing teacher with a lot of intellectual wankery thrown in
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Bit of a subject change, but today is the 29th anniversary of the fire at Bradford City which killed 56. Tragic. I remember those awful scenes with the fella on fire as he stumbled onto the pitch. RIP.
RedDread
Youth Teamer

Yeah, awful. It never gets mentioned as there are never games for Bradford on the anniversary of it. Sad.
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.
Lazarus
Legend

RedDread wrote:Yeah, awful. It never gets mentioned as there are never games for Bradford on the anniversary of it. Sad.
:( Suddenly your avatar seems wrong and sinister.
RobDiablo
First Teamer

Sid wrote:Looking at personalities and people not systems is typical western shite tbf. It excuses systems of their flaws, their crimes. If it's not the systems fault then do you think fascism can be nice and lovely and work if it is run by a nice group of people - led by a nice leader? Can it fuck. That's liberal shite.
Haha. Priceless examples of backtracking and doublespeak. Are you sure you don't occupy a cabinet position?
Sid wrote:Cba now, you've done me in
I can tell. That's the biggest pile of steaming horseshit you've dumped on here in ages.
RobDiablo
First Teamer

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:There you go again... and you didn't even notice...
No, there you again. Not one ounce of substance in your replies. These tactics are so old, and you trot them out every time you're getting your ass kicked. Next you'll be claiming that it was all just a giant windup for Capitalist fanboys.