vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

So after putting the mighty Olympiakos to the sword in midweek, we move onto that powerhouse of English football that is West Ham United!

Given that we've got Man City in midweek, I see this going one of two ways, either we'll go for the jugular against the Hammers to show the world that we've "turned the corner", before being promptly humiliated (again) by City, or we'll play it cagey against them to preserve energy for the midweek game and scrape it by a single goal, before being promptly humiliated (again) by City. Either way I think we'll win.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Between Allardyce and Mopes, this will be a gross display of shit football...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 years ago

It'll be a shit game, that West will win on the basis of fucking us over the ugly way. We can't defend, they'll go direct, get an early goal and our arse will go. Young will be back in the side, so will Cleverley.

I think the Olympiakos game was a case of the players showing a bit of a response for the fans after sunday's debacle. But nothing has materially changed. The anger and the hurt will of subsided a bit after the midweek result and it'll be back to the norm.
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

against our defense Carrol is gonna look well worth £35million chump change.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Apparently the players got together before the Olympiakos game and decided enough was enough and they needed to start playing, i'd imagine that had little to do with Moyes. We have the players to stuff West Ham if they decide to play well. The game on Weds felt different like something had changed in the set up and we attacked with tempo from the start with Giggs in Cm. Fergie and Bobby and Gill all came in early on Weds and spoke to the players. I expect us to be better against West Ham but I think that Moyes has been put in his box and the players are having their say. I HOPE anyway.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

We'll beat West Ham. Carrol can do shit; we've usually struggled against the faster players this season.
The season's over but the key is to not concede because our defence is shit. We need clean sheets.

2-0 to United.

United will need to qualify for the Europa, the winner of the Europa gets a champions league place now.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

dozer wrote:We'll beat West Ham. Carrol can do shit; we've usually struggled against the faster players this season.
The season's over but the key is to not concede because our defence is shit. We need clean sheets.

2-0 to United.

United will need to qualify for the Europa, the winner of the Europa gets a champions league place now.
LOL... I'm not sure which is funnier... the idea that you think we could win the Europa league, or the inference that, that's the only way we'd get back into the Champs league.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Tough but hope we can get the win.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

its important we fill the side with tall people and fight fire with fire, playing footballs got no business being part of this football match

2-0 carroll and nolan
lkhm

hoofing
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

Try, tough to beat, hopefully turned a corner, doing all the right things, don't know what we need to do to get a draw,

2-0 West Ham