vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6602
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

At least maguire can be shite regardless of who he partners.

Consistent
Rant's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1035
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Thought they were positive changes to the team but those two CB's are shaky as fuck already
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1035
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

that commentator just said '.....done cleverly by Rashford'. I find that hard to believe after our resident Mensa expert confirmed all our players had low IQ's
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6602
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
that commentator just said '.....done cleverly by Rashford'. I find that hard to believe after our resident Mensa expert confirmed all our players had low IQ's
He'll never be a top, top philosopher
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25898
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
that commentator just said '.....done cleverly by Rashford'. I find that hard to believe after our resident Mensa expert confirmed all our players had low IQ's
He'll never be a top, top philosopher
:))
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25898
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

Rashford misses. A top philosopher would have finished that.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6602
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Rashford misses. A top philosopher would have finished that.
I wonder how much a decent Aristotle would cost us in today's market
Rant's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1035
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Rashford misses. A top philosopher would have finished that.
I wonder how much a decent Aristotle would cost us in today's market
that was a classic Python sketch, watched it twice I found it that funny
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25898
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Rashford misses. A top philosopher would have finished that.
I wonder how much a decent Aristotle would cost us in today's market
A lot more if he wasn't a bugger for the bottle
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25898
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

We're starting to play sexy Ole-ball
Post Reply