Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

Yeah. I'll never fathom why PSG didn't go all in for Fellaini when they had the chance. He'd have surely given them European dominance
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 3 years ago Yeah. I'll never fathom why PSG didn't go all in for Fellaini when they had the chance. He'd have surely given them European dominance
Yeah his world class chest control would have been the difference against Bayern
bman2
Legend

I’d make Pogs captain now. Might fire him up a bit. And the younger players will respect what he’s achieved in the game. He must surely be our most decorated player now? Then Matic?
dozer
Legend

FuB wrote: 3 years ago Yeah. I'll never fathom why PSG didn't go all in for Fellaini when they had the chance. He'd have surely given them European dominance
He didn't go for free. We sold him for 12-13m.
Herrera went for chips
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago I’d make Pogs captain now. Might fire him up a bit. And the younger players will respect what he’s achieved in the game. He must surely be our most decorated player now? Then Matic?
Fucking hell. This is one of the worst things I've read in here.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 3 years ago
He didn't go for free. We sold him for 12-13m.
Herrera went for chips
The unfathomables just go on and on
bman2
Legend

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago I’d make Pogs captain now. Might fire him up a bit. And the younger players will respect what he’s achieved in the game. He must surely be our most decorated player now? Then Matic?
Yeah I'm sure the lads are really inspired by Maguire telling them the Leicester way.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago
Yeah I'm sure the lads are really inspired by Maguire telling them the Leicester way.
Bear in mind, though, now he's a wanted felon, they'll be asking him just how Leicester they need to go
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 3 years ago
bman2 wrote: 3 years ago
Bear in mind, though, now he's a wanted felon, they'll be asking him just how Leicester they need to go
C’mon now, fubs, the Albanian mafia injected his sister with a syringe. Maguire had to use his very particular set of skills to go on a rampage to save her.
FuB
Site Admin

As if we needed any other shit with Pogba!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53932853