Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

is he a linshite replacement or a pog replacement or both
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

So Barca are sacking their manager. I reckon Poch will be replacing him. Shame we've missed out. It'll be Klopp all over again.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago So Barca are sacking their manager. I reckon Poch will be replacing him. Shame we've missed out. It'll be Klopp all over again.
What do Barca know about football that Ed Woodward doesn't?
dozer
Legend

Fernandez was linked 2 summers ago when Jose was our manager.
The rumours were way stronger - dunne deal levels of strength. Turned out to be bullshit.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago So Barca are sacking their manager. I reckon Poch will be replacing him. Shame we've missed out. It'll be Klopp all over again.
They've gone with Setien, so Poch is still up for grabs
Jason
Star Man

Could he wrong, but think poch came out and said he would never manager barcelona.
swampash
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 4 years ago
Could he wrong, but think poch came out and said he would never manager barcelona.
I think I'm starting to warm to him...
FuB
Site Admin

jason_uk wrote: 4 years ago
No, you're right. It's because he used to manage Espanyol
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Jason
Star Man

Who wants to take bets that fernandes, what should be the simplest of deals to get over the line, rumbles on day after day, until we manage to conclude it on deadline day with hours to spare.
I swear woodworm loves the drama.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 4 years ago Who wants to take bets that fernandes, what should be the simplest of deals to get over the line, rumbles on day after day, until we manage to conclude it on deadline day with hours to spare.
I swear woodworm loves the drama.
Yeah it's gone quiet on the Fernandes front again ffs. I can see us not signing him at all now.