vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

The first 30 mins was the best we've played all season. We asserted our game on them and should have score 3 or 4. Then we reverted to type and played counter. But Joses teams can't break you down, and they're shite at the back, so they never turned up - even with Kane, Son, Alli, Eriksen.

Won't be long before the bollocks of Poch's team fuck Joses methods off and they start playing modern football again, not that horrendous long ball shit. Being real for a second, fuck knows how Knob can think that's genius. It's bollocks.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 month ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
Oh... here's Luke Shaw....
he looks fucking ridiculous ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 month ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
Oh... here's Luke Shaw....
he looks fucking ridiculous ffs
You'd know tbf.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

So Ole wins against Poch's players being managed by Jose, using the kids, dross and two Jose players, whilst Poch is being lined up on here to take Ole's job.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Where's everybody gone are we not happy?
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 month ago
We'll lose this and we'll take a dry one against City. And Ole will still be in the role. Guaranteed.
I agree that Ole might still be in the role after. But he needs a win tonight whatever and if we manage to pull it off it will be a big shot in the arm for him. In football anything is possible so even a 'lucky' win will do. We are capable of it on a good day even with this team and manager.
Wasn't even 'lucky' we dominated them.

I'm happy :joint:
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
1 month ago
We'll lose this and we'll take a dry one against City. And Ole will still be in the role. Guaranteed.
I agree that Ole might still be in the role after. But he needs a win tonight whatever and if we manage to pull it off it will be a big shot in the arm for him. In football anything is possible so even a 'lucky' win will do. We are capable of it on a good day even with this team and manager.

Tbf Laz, we did. Got to give Ole props. Could have been 3 or 4 up in 30 mins. We played more football than Spurs despite having a worse 11.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
1 month ago

Aye, best performance of the season. Only real gripe was Fred, who's shite. Minimum of 1 quality midfielder needed in January
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Jose looks shell shocked and moaning about sleeping, no control, conceeding impossible goals, i warned the boys about Rashford, hasn't had time to work, has to install his principles.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!