OGS.....

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Ole's finished, lads, wake up. It might not be announced today or tomorrow, maybe it will be a few weeks, but it's over. The club can't not act. The place is so toxic, the results worse than even seen before in living memory, the players totally tuned out.
The club has backed itself even more into a corner. I saw a headline this morning - 'every time United look to have hit rock bottom, they just excavate further'. It's spot on.

Back him and they're backing someone clearly not cut out for it, someone the players don't look to be playing for - although they're a shower of cunts anyway - and allowing the side to continue with what amounts to relegation form over the last 20 league games. Our credibility will only suffer further and the idea of a recovery slips further away.

Sack him, and we look completely devoid of a plan, utterly incompetent, our credibility will only suffer further and the idea of a recovery slips further away.
marlon
Legend

Our thin squad is on Woodward, so he can't sack him in the middle of an injury crisis. I don't buy that Woodward is under any pressure though - he's pissed away hundreds of millions with nothing to show for it - if the glazers gave a shit, he'd be gone already.

Also, no point in hiring an interim manager again and I doubt we have anyone lined up. And we need to have a big January window no matter what happens with the manager.
bman2
Legend

Ole has already said that the thin squad is on him. And it’s almost impossible to have a big window in January. Trying to sounds like a recipe for spending a lot of money on second or third choice targets, which means the philosophy of the rebuild goes right out the window.

The unfortunate truth is that Ole fucked himself this summer. It’s why Jose threw his toys out of the pram last summer — because he knew from experience that it’s the manager who ends up taking the blame for inadequate recruitment.
bman2
Legend

Whatever else happens concerning the manager, surely we must go ahead and recruit a good DoF now. You can’t credibly claim to be putting things right without doing that. This shit year after year is so frustrating.
Lazarus
Legend

Bman is having a breakdown it's causing glitches in his brain. Hang in there Bman, Fub will be along soon to do a reboot.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago Bman is having a breakdown it's causing glitches in his brain. Hang in there Bman, Fub will be along soon to do a reboot.
Cool post, bro.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago Bman is having a breakdown it's causing glitches in his brain. Hang in there Bman, Fub will be along soon to do a reboot.
Cool post, bro.
:-BD
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago resign
But would you sack him?
not til poch is sacked tbf, although I would’ve sacked him when he claimed the board have spent loads of money and had a pop at the fans

he needs fucking off tho tbf, he’s motes with martinez embarrassing over the top positivity about everything, gea was furious after the game but ole was buzzing ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago resign
But would you sack him?
not til poch is sacked tbf, although I would’ve sacked him when he claimed the board have spent loads of money and had a pop at the fans

he needs fucking off tho tbf, he’s motes with martinez embarrassing over the top positivity about everything, gea was furious after the game but ole was buzzing ffs
I thought you wouldn't go for him now. :ymcowboy:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

where your proof, this is against the rules of rant and I’m offended
Last edited by lkhmffsstopmovingabout 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
lkhm

hoofing