Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
sheesh
Legend

I think a lot of the criticism he now gets in the media is over the top.

He doesn't want to be at United, yet we have forced him to stay at the club. He's playing out of position in a shit team.

Other players like Lingard get a free pass because they're English.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago I think a lot of the criticism he now gets in the media is over the top.

He doesn't want to be at United, yet we have forced him to stay at the club. He's playing out of position in a shit team.

Pogba is the least of our problems.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

https://twitter.com/simonpeach/status/1 ... 54880?s=21

Pogba still crocked. I’ve a feeling Rashford isn’t 100% either but keeps getting played because the squad is so thin. Ole’s redlining the squad already:
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

Martial needs the get healthy and stay healthy.
Lazarus
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago I think a lot of the criticism he now gets in the media is over the top.

Oh, ffs....... :wall:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/manches ... -solskjaer
"It was time for Rom to go. He knows that. He didn't want to be here. What is the point in having players that don't want to be here?"

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... eal-madrid
“I am not worried now and I will never be worried in the future about Paul staying here. If it all kicks off again in January, there will be no worries then either. If we have to live with the speculation again, then we will handle it like we did in the summer. Paul is going nowhere, he is working hard and is totally committed to Manchester United."

Lazarus
Legend

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/07/paul-pog ... -10875645/

He might manage to work up a sweat for a change. We're really missing his contribution........
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago

Can you honestly blame Pogba for our demise.... hes surrounded by absolute dog shit. He's the type of player who needs talent around him. He knows the club are not doing their bit and he's fucked off. All us as fans are fucked off too...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Lazarus
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago

Can you honestly blame Pogba for our demise.... hes surrounded by absolute dog shit. He's the type of player who needs talent around him. He knows the club are not doing their bit and he's fucked off. All us as fans are fucked off too...
Fuck no!!!

When did i ever claim or say that? No, i thought he was shite and nowhere near WC or £90 mill from before we signed him. I said he was like Nani, full of talent with no backbone or balls, I said he wasn't a leader, he wouldn't change the team, I said he'd huff and pout, I said he was inconsistant, I said he was all about the advertising and twitting, I said he's the type of player who needs talent around him...... but I've never said he was to blame for our demise.

I'd get rid tomorrow. I wouldn't have signed him but like all the rest of it I can do fuck all about that.
bman2
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago

All the players knew just how incompetent Ole was before the fans did too. Everyone pushing for a move went public right after he was made permanent manager. They knew what was coming. Can you imagine Pogba forced to stay to be part of this season? And they think this is going to attract players to the club? Who would take the chance on getting trapped at United? Woodward and Ole are totally deluded, they’re not on planet earth.