lindleloff new deal

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Agents talk a lot of shit. If Barca were serious about him he would have gone. Why stay at United to finish 7th and play in europa when you could be playing in the CL and winning la liga, playing with Messi.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 months ago

I’m not even having that he’s good on the ball tbf, when has it benefited us in any way ffs, yet the fact he’s a fanny in the air is impacting us massively
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

He looked good on the ball last season, haven’t seen any of that this season. Maybe he’s gutted he didn’t get his move and is forced to spend at least one more season of his career at the rebuild club.
kunal4622
First Teamer

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
He looked good on the ball last season, haven’t seen any of that this season. Maybe he’s gutted he didn’t get his move and is forced to spend at least one more season of his career at the rebuild club.
May be he just looked good becasue of the shite players aroung him last season. This season he is the one who has not settled yet with our totally new defence.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

2 months ago

It's starting to look more and more like Lindelof is our 3rd (or maybe even 4th) center. Last season he was competing for the job against; Smalling, Jones, Rojo and when available Bailey, this season he is still better than Jones and Rojo - not really a great feat - while Bailey is recovering from yet another injury. Teams have realized that if they can isolate and attack Lindelof, put him in one-on-one situation he is likely to make a mistake. He can still have a role at United as the third string but let face it, center back isn't exactly our most pressing problem at the moment.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Barcelona wanted Lindelof remember :))
Steggo
Legend

2 months ago

Is it just me that finds it staggering that we offer new,enhanced contracts to the likes of Smalling,Jones and Lindelof? Why when these players would struggle to get into any other EPL side? Is there some thing I'm missing here?Lindelof is not one of the best centre halves in Europe -he's not even the best ch in Manchester. Its not good playing in his position and .being afraid to head the ball.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Steggo wrote:
2 months ago
Is it just me that finds it staggering that we offer new,enhanced contracts to the likes of Smalling,Jones and Lindelof? Why when these players would struggle to get into any other EPL side? Is there some thing I'm missing here?Lindelof is not one of the best centre halves in Europe -he's not even the best ch in Manchester. Its not good playing in his position and .being afraid to head the ball.
Woodward gave Smalling a new deal a couple of days before he sacked Mourinho, when the sensible thing would have been to wait and see if the new manager wanted to keep him. He also gave Jones a new contract when we didn't have a permanent manager. Again, should have waited, because then Ole came in and got rid of Smalling and benched Jones. So now they're earning shitloads and not even contributing anything.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Steggo wrote:
2 months ago
Woodward gave Smalling a new deal a couple of days before he sacked Mourinho, when the sensible thing would have been to wait and see if the new manager wanted to keep him. He also gave Jones a new contract when we didn't have a permanent manager. Again, should have waited, because then Ole came in and got rid of Smalling and benched Jones. So now they're earning shitloads and not even contributing anything.
to be fair, they weren't contributing a great deal even when they were playing regularly and they were still earning shitloads
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Steggo
Legend

2 months ago

So Sid just another example of Woodward’s atrocious and dismal football ‘business’.