Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
We met Sancho's agent in summer https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... d-director

Hopefully setting up a deal for next summer? Doubt he'll come if we don't get CL football though

It's the hope that kills you....
I don't think the kids going anywhere soon. Doing the sensible thing - honing his skills and building his reputation in the BL for now.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Dybala hasn't even played yet for Juve, he's shut out. Left footed, can play on the right, can play behind the striker, can play as striker (though obviously not a target man). If he'd joined us, he might be looking like our best player already. Maybe should get that done in January. Could be a game changer for us.
Yes. An other Sanchez is what we need.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Interesting article on Fernandes: http://sportwitness.co.uk/love-god-wont ... am-anyone/

For some reason PL clubs don't seem to fancy him that much. But he's definitely too good for the Portuguese league, he just scores and/or assists every game now, it's getting silly.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

I want a KDB, Silva type player who can unlock defences as the number 10. In fact we need 2 of these types like city does. Our other attackers will be scoring for fun.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
I want a KDB, Silva type player who can unlock defences as the number 10. In fact we need 2 of these types like city does. Our other attackers will be scoring for fun.
We need much more than that. 3 Midfielders, once Pogba goes. A striker and right winger.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
We need much more than that. 3 Midfielders, once Pogba goes. A striker and right winger.
Yeah unfortunately Fred looks like a dud. Kind of a strange. But it does mean that if you're talking about having a quality midfield, without Pogba, it's three players minimum. Striker and right winger definitely too. A left back, at least as back up.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
Yeah unfortunately Fred looks like a dud. Kind of a strange. But it does mean that if you're talking about having a quality midfield, without Pogba, it's three players minimum. Striker and right winger definitely too. A left back, at least as back up.
Fred didn't seem so bad against pretty dreadful opposition in Arsana but I can remember at least one occasion where they harried him off the ball and got at the defence as a result... which has been one of the biggest issues with him. Still, he put himself about a lot and made some good passes so he's probably going to be better for us than Pogba as well.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

McTominay has been alright, he's improving. He shouldn't be a starter though.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
I'd still have Fred in over Matic. He is at least more mobile.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
I'd still have Fred in over Matic. He is at least more mobile.
Was it Fred who gave up the free kick that led to the second goal? I saw him put a couple of passes out of play too. It's odd, he looks like he has the skills, but he just seems to fuck up a lot.