Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Lack of firepower makes every game a slog. At best you're defending a narrow lead the whole match. Even if we're doing ok for a few months, our team is probably going to get tired as fuck this season.
Reinforcement need during the winter window otherwise you and I may be drafted to play midfield just to give the lads a break. ;)

Dunno about you but my playing days were wll over 40 years ago.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Just put Milan v Inter on and Lukaku's touched the ball twice, once miscontrolling it and then failing to make a 2 yard pass

Mad how we got actual money for him
bman2
Legend

He scored for them actually. So that's three for him.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Leicester beat Spurs. Makes our result against them look better. They're a good team, look like top 6 contenders.
:-?

"Yeah we were obviously dogshit without Pogba. Lots of effort, almost no quality. We're supposed to be Manchester United. The fact that we're celebrating a hard-won cagey battle of well-organised bus-parking teams against Leicester is an indication of how standards are for this club these days. We're not big club quality, not close."
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Leicester beat Spurs. Makes our result against them look better. They're a good team, look like top 6 contenders.

"Yeah we were obviously dogshit without Pogba. Lots of effort, almost no quality. We're supposed to be Manchester United. The fact that we're celebrating a hard-won cagey battle of well-organised bus-parking teams against Leicester is an indication of how standards are for this club these days. We're not big club quality, not close."
Nuance got you flummoxed again, Laz? It's tricky stuff, I know.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago

Nuance got you flummoxed again, Laz? It's tricky stuff, I know.
Nuance? This is just plain old ordinary dumbfuckery. An empty vessel and all that.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

Chelsea have played very well against Liverpool. There's a lot of positives for them, they look top 4 quality to me. They've still got several high quality established players, some of them league winners, and some of their young guys seem to be delivering the goods. they might be up and down, but fundamentally, it looks like they might have too much quality not to be top 4.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The tory's Frank Lampard not doing much better than Ole
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Arsenal's abundance of fowards bail em out, 3-2

We're falling down the table
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago The tory's Frank Lampard not doing much better than Ole
but if you watch them, the performances are getting better. Early days, but they look like they're going in the right direction. They had a competitive hunger and quality there against Pool that is streets ahead of anything I've seen from us lately.