v FC Arsana

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23398
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Matic has been noticably shit - against shit opposition. If Astana isn't his level what is.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7311
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Matic has been noticably shit - against shit opposition. If Astana isn't his level what is.
I think he's really finished. Legs gone.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5560
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Matic has been noticably shit - against shit opposition. If Astana isn't his level what is.
I think he's really finished. Legs gone.
yeah, we're just not seeing that dynamism and quick movement we've been used to anymore
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5149
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

rash is gonna get ole sacked tbf, that and him not being a football manager
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23398
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Frustrated because we could have scored more. But a win is a win. And the kids gained some experience.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7311
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

That was fucking awful. The emperor has no clothes: we're a small club in a big stadium. Ole relying on a 17 year old to save his arse against a team from the Kazakh league. No goals in this squad. Our only game changer is a fucking prisoner at the club and everyone knows it.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 311
Joined: 6 months ago
Location: Prescott

1 month ago

This game should have been done and dusted after twenty minutes, solid chance after chance missed and because of those misses the kids will not get the credit they deserve. Tuanzebee was calm and assured all night and did not put a foot wrong all night, Greenwood scream of talent and Gomes can become a truly great creative playmaker for us. Chong needs to take a chill pill and not always be looking for the spectacular play. Dalot had a good game overall but at RB he will always be backup to Wan-Bissaka. Fred had a good game doing what was asked of him.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7311
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Tuanzebe is probably the one who'll make it at United. Acquitted himself well as a starter on loan last season. Looks calm at the back. Good athlete too. Greenwood looks very talented too, but he's very young.

Too much pressure on Rashford. We didn't even put this much expectation on Rooney at the same age, and he's obviously no Rooney. Rooney and Ronaldo surely had the talent at that age to carry a big club, week in, week out, but SAF always made sure there were several reliable goalscorers in the team.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23398
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 month ago
This game should have been done and dusted after twenty minutes, solid chance after chance missed and because of those misses the kids will not get the credit they deserve. Tuanzebee was calm and assured all night and did not put a foot wrong all night, Greenwood scream of talent and Gomes can become a truly great creative playmaker for us. Chong needs to take a chill pill and not always be looking for the spectacular play. Dalot had a good game overall but at RB he will always be backup to Wan-Bissaka. Fred had a good game doing what was asked of him.
Yeah Chong has a lot of decent attributes, mainly pace, decent feet and quick thinking. But mentally he's poor. The coaches need to work on his focus and composure, and show him what to do in certain situations so he's not always trying to do the spectacular.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15863
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Should have been 0-4, their Keeper did well and our strikers were not clinical enough. I only saw the highlights but Gomes seemed to do well.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply