Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Aye City showing weakness and conceding 3 against a promoted team will give Liverpool genuine belief they can win the league. But look on the bright side, Klopp hinted that he'd want a new challenge if he won the CL and league. Then we just need Pep to fuck off and standards will fall sufficiently for us to compete again.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

city have the best squad by a distance, pep should’ve been sacked for letting t get so close last year
lkhm

hoofing
FuB
Site Admin

Napoli beating the scousers through a combination of Ancelotti's nous, some top diving and Liverpool having no real idea if they can't harry players and make quick breaks
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Barkley is fucking shit. He thinks he's Rooney in his look and mannerisms on the pitch. But he's shit. Overhyped english shit.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago Napoli beating the scousers through a combination of Ancelotti's nous, some top diving and Liverpool having no real idea if they can't harry players and make quick breaks
Aye I heard Liverpool were runabouty.

I watched Dortmund v Barca and Barca aren't all that. Messi, Fati, Griezmann and Suarez all did fuck all. Dortmund should have won but had a pen saved cos the keeper cheated.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

sancho is fucking brilliant ffs how did pep miss him
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

PSG beat Real 3-0, without Mbappe and Neymar. Jose will be on a flight to Madrid soon enough.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago PSG beat Real 3-0, without Mbappe and Neymar. Jose will be on a flight to Madrid soon enough.
Yeah, he'll be rolling up in his bus before christmas. It's going to be fun. Expect all the former United fans who're now Jose extremists to follow him.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Real Madrid "fans" calling for Zidane's head by Christmas is results continue the way they have started but I find it hard to see them accepting Mourinho back unless thing have really gone to hell in a hand cart.

If RM do bring in Mourinho I wonder what happens to any deals for Pogba?
bman2
Legend

You'd have to think if would definitely kill the Pogba to Real story. But don't worry, there's always PSG.