OGS.....

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Took this from Twitter.... fucking depressing. For the record, it's not on Ole... piss poor investment and a useless board.

Man Utd's last 15 games under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: 😳

❌ Crystal Palace: L
🀝 Wolves: D
βœ… Chelsea: W
❌ Cardiff: L
🀝 Huddersfield: D
🀝 Chelsea: D
❌ Man City: L
❌ Everton: L
❌ Barcelona: L
βœ… West Ham: W
❌ Wolves: L
βœ… Watford: W
❌ Arsenal: L
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: ↑4 years ago Took this from Twitter.... fucking depressing. For the record, it's not on Ole... piss poor investment and a useless board.

How shit are Chelsea that they drew and lost to us? They're a disgrace.
bman2
Legend

Honestly I feel we've been unlucky so far this season. The performances have been better than the points. Some missed penos, penos not given and so on. But we've got some obvious problems that need sorting. And points matter.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: ↑4 years ago Took this from Twitter.... fucking depressing. For the record, it's not on Ole... piss poor investment and a useless board.

That's relegation form. Less than a point a game.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: ↑4 years ago

That's relegation form. Less than a point a game.
They're gonna sack him soon. But Ed will struggle to get a half decent replacement because of the threadbare squad the new man will have to work with. We're probably looking at a Moyes level cunt now.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'm not sure they will Sid. Unless we literally muddle along in lower mid table I think they'll stick with him.

I can actually see the logic in what weve done in the market this summer. Weve moved on big earners that dont suit 'how we want to play' and other squad players that are surplus to requirements. We have more to move on - Jones, Young, Matic, Rojo, but you cant do it all in one summer. We're creating more of a platform to strengthen where its needed and theres something of an identity beginning to emerge, though we're miles away from where it needs to mature.

My biggest problem is with what we haven't done. To have not brought in at least one midfielder and another forward is criminal.

On the plus side, binning Ole wouldn't be expensive and the template is there for whoever's comes in next to continue building. We haven't added more players who take the club in the wrong direction.

The next stage is bringing someone in who can get us into the top 4 and make us credible again. Someone who'd actually embrace the idea of being at United for the right reasons. Poch would be my choice, but I think that's much less likely now than it was 6 months ago.

Where do we go then? Hassenhuttl maybe, but what's he actually achieved? Brendan Rodgers? I think 'fuck me, has it come to that' but he plays good football and is steady enough. Hes more equipped than Ole.

Whilst the start of the rebuild I can connect with in principle, my biggest worries are that we simply arent attractive anymore and even if we were, I have no trust in the intent or capability of those running the show.
bman2
Legend

I agree with all of that. But it's hard to understand not getting a top DoF in if our focus is now on smarter, better value signings.

It's truly a throwaway season. And maybe that's the right thing to do, you'll see which of the younger players is worth keeping. But you'll lose the likes of Pogba and De Gea, who are not at stages in their careers where they can afford to be at a club that can throwaway seasons.

You'll also want some way of attractive top targets next summer if we're finishing mid table. Going to need to strong message to send them.
Lazarus
Legend

How can you lose someone that WANTS TO GO! HAS ASKED TO GO! WHO WON'T SIGN A NEW CONTRACT!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Site Admin

surely the word "lose" doesn't need to contain an explanation for why it happened
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote: ↑4 years ago surely the word "lose" doesn't need to contain an explanation for why it happened
If I was talking to you i'd take the time to argue the point.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X