Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
Sid wrote: 4 years ago I'd be amazed if he stays, what with the racism as well

What the fuck is our squad going to look like come september
I don't care what it looks like only what it plays like.
Yeah and Pogba plays very well, so what's your problem? Most passes, most assists, most chances created, most key passes. What exactly do you propose, to replace him with Matic? Pereira? You're so irrational about Pogba, it's bonkers.
Steggo
First Teamer

34B89B29-8A5D-47A9-A829-E87FFB0AF889.jpeg
Fair play to Pogba. I think the Real Madrid midfield might be a little stronger than ours contains ‘greats’ like Lingard.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Steggo wrote: 4 years ago 34B89B29-8A5D-47A9-A829-E87FFB0AF889.jpeg
Fair play to Pogba. I think the Real Madrid midfield might be a little stronger than ours contains ‘greats’ like Lingard.
:))

I regret not having a go at Lingard more
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago

Yeah and Pogba plays very well, so what's your problem? Most passes, most assists, most chances created, most key passes. What exactly do you propose, to replace him with Matic? Pereira? You're so irrational about Pogba, it's bonkers.
I'm the irrational one with the same opinion of Pogba for 4 seasons but i'm being told that by the Ranter who never has the same opinion on anything or anyone twice........ tell me your opinions on Sanchez again...... all over the place.

Even the Real fans don't want Pogba ffs.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... adrid-fans

There was none of this bollocks about signing Hazard. Hazard the player that people on here claimed wasn't as good as Pogba......
bman2
Legend

I'm the irrational one with the same opinion of Pogba for 4 seasons but i'm being told that by the Ranter who never has the same opinion on anything or anyone twice........ tell me your opinions on Sanchez again...... all over the place.

You're not one for nuance are you.
Lazarus
Legend

You're not one for nuance are you.
What nuance did i miss?
swampash
Legend

Pogba is just not right for the double 6 position in a 4231. He's not committed enough to the defensive job that comes with that position. If Ole is to stick with that as his preferred formation then he must play someone other than Pogba as the double 6.
That then raises the question of whether Pogba has the skills needed for any of the 4 positions in front of the double 6. He's probably no worse than Linshit, so it might be worth a punt trying him instead of Linshit. Not overly convinced it would work but might be worth trying in a meaningless competition like the Carabao Cup...?
dozer
Legend

Apart from the penalty miss I can't crib much about Pogba so far this season. He's been our best player along with Maguire and AWB.
Lazarus
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago Apart from the penalty miss I can't crib much about Pogba so far this season. He's been our best player along with Maguire and AWB.
This critical analysis is brought to you by the man who thought Fella was a top player...... 8-}