vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Pogba, Martial, and Rashford have obviously been our standout players in the first three games. Singling any of them out for criticism is just fucking weird, when you have 3-4 players each game who are just runabouty nonentities, and another 3-4 who are making basic errors. Criticising Pogba, Martial, or Rashford for losing the ball in an attacking position is van Gaal and Jose Mourinho type stuff, safety before everything, better not to even try to create a shooting opportunity than run the risk of losing possession. You're criticising Pogba for trying to have a go, against Palace, at home. FFS.

This side has several problems. One the most obvious ones is that Pogba is the source of nearly all the creativity. We're playing 4-2-3-1 without a decent number 10. Pogba is asked to Michael Carrick plus a number 10, at the same time. And he's doing it pretty well despite the fact that he only has two decent players, Rashford and Martial, to link with.
So nobody said it was Pogba's fault then, you made it up......

Also, is it just this season i've mentioned Pogba? No, it's not. I have a huge problem with Pogba i've made my problem well known. If I thought Pogba was at fault for losing the game i'd say so, you don't have to make shit up. You think he's great and "having a go", I don't.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
I have a huge problem with Pogba i've made my problem well known.
Yeah, he's no Pereira. =))
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

Fair play. Palace are a shitty, small time club.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

sheesh wrote:
2 months ago

Fair play. Palace are a shitty, small time club.
:)) Couldn't they find a clip where he actually manages to get the cross in?
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

2 months ago

What a chicken Shit organization Palace really are. Young is a piss poor LB, buhas the right to t he is OUR piss poor LB and only United fan have the right to bad mouth him.
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 months ago
Pogba consistently losing the ball will cost us more than once this season.
One of the reasons he shouldn’t be playing so deep
Yeah, further up the pitch and he suddenly transforms......... :-@
Ffs, it just means we’re less exposed.
When Marlon? When are we going to see that match where Pogba is going to do that thing you think he can do. It's constant excuses. Watch MOTD's coverage of the game, they cover Ayew's play during the game, don't watch Ayew watch Pogba. They don't even mention Pogba (he's not the point) but watch him it sums him up for me.

For my money he fucked up and lost the ball but there were plenty of our players who should have stopped the goal. Pogba should have got off his arse and done something about it but he didn't...... again.
You’re saying bman makes stuff up... where do I say he transforms? Someone mentions pogbas name and suddenly you’re fighting an army of straw men.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago

When Marlon? When are we going to see that match where Pogba is going to do that thing you think he can do. It's constant excuses. Watch MOTD's coverage of the game, they cover Ayew's play during the game, don't watch Ayew watch Pogba. They don't even mention Pogba (he's not the point) but watch him it sums him up for me.

For my money he fucked up and lost the ball but there were plenty of our players who should have stopped the goal. Pogba should have got off his arse and done something about it but he didn't...... again.
You’re saying bman makes stuff up... where do I say he transforms? Someone mentions pogbas name and suddenly you’re fighting an army of straw men.
Attacking players shouldn't risk losing the ball. There were only six United players behind Pogba ffs, far too few to take any chances. What on earth was he thinking trying to win the game, at home, against Palace???
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago

My mistake obviously, so what your saying is he's just as shite further forward as he is sitting back? What i don't get then is why you say he shouldn't be playing so deep? If he doesn't transform moving further forward why move him?
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago

Attacking players shouldn't risk losing the ball. There were only six United players behind Pogba ffs, far too few to take any chances. What on earth was he thinking trying to win the game, at home, against Palace???
Are you resorting to paraphrasing my posts? I actually made this point just the other day. Glad you agree Pogba wasn't at fault.
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 months ago
Pogba consistently losing the ball will cost us more than once this season.