So how do we fix it?

Manchester United chat
kunal4622
First Teamer

3 months ago

Hi, was just going thru old posts of mine and found this.

seems "HOw do we fix it?" should be alive again.
kunal4622
First Teamer

3 months ago

kunal4622 wrote:
4 years ago
Felwin wrote:
kunal4622 wrote:We need a modern young manager and proven premiership players with legs & hunger rather than Bale, Ronaldo etc. hollywood signing. Hungry players, hungry manager will see at least start fighting for the ball & will earn the club some respect. No bullshit tactics or philosophy but a clear message, win the ball & run towards the goal.. I would rather go with manager like Pochettino & that Bournemouth manager than Ancelotti. United also need to look at their scouting network as how they have missed so many young english players that Spurs, Southampton and Everton are signing.
Can see us getting caught in a ping pong situation though going back and forth between two ways of looking at the game...

Say we get this "modern young manager" with his simple tactics and hungry players. It'll go tits at some point and then everyone will be saying we need a clever, experienced cunt like Ancelotti or LvG.
There is always a risk with new manager but look what happened / is going to happen with proven LVG.

There seems to be a very lazy approach taken by United CEO and board. They want quick fix but one thing I am personally realizing is that United needs rebuilding for that they need some mid table manager than a manager who will spend another 250 Mil. In short term it might work but in long term it will not. United CEO is winning points with owners by bringing new sponsorship deals and big name players who can sell shirts but I am convinced success on pitch will not come that way.

United have plenty of money for re building now but they need to give it to the manager who can first take most out of existing players and then spend. I am afraid all big name big ego managers are going to come to United to fulfill their fantasies and leave blaming everyone but themselves.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

:)) this thread

Those dickheads really let themselves go over Mourinho, and they were wrong on everything. It's just beautiful
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

kunal4622 wrote:
4 years ago
We need a modern young manager and proven premiership players with legs & hunger rather than Bale, Ronaldo etc. hollywood signing. Hungry players, hungry manager will see at least start fighting for the ball & will earn the club some respect. No bullshit tactics or philosophy but a clear message, win the ball & run towards the goal.. I would rather go with manager like Pochettino & that Bournemouth manager than Ancelotti. United also need to look at their scouting network as how they have missed so many young english players that Spurs, Southampton and Everton are signing.
Looks like the club finally agreed with you.
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

...where are they now?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

kunal4622 wrote:
3 months ago

Because it worked so well the first time?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
kunal4622 wrote:
3 months ago

Because it worked so well the first time?
Nice to see you posting again, kunal.

Don't let Laz put you off staying here and keeping posting... He's always kicking off when people dig up old threads or ancient posts. It's a pet hate of his.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

:))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 months ago

imagine thinking we need more daniel jameses and less rons ffs
lkhm

hoofing