Lukaku signs for 75m

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

sheesh wrote:
3 months ago
:)) :))

So they're making him run and eat salad. Take the fucking hint, Rom.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

:)) if he turns into a sleak dynamic CF that runs on behind, he can fuck off
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Maybe he's finding it hard because when Ole was beasting his squad in the summer to get them sharp, Rom was ringing in sick and eating Gregg's.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
3 months ago
Maybe he's finding it hard because when Ole was beasting his squad in the summer to get them sharp, Rom was ringing in sick and eating Gregg's.
fair enough but someone needed to help Shaw with his stash
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Steggo
Legend

3 months ago

How about ‘Rom, lose some fucking weight you fat bastard’ ‘ Rom, learn how to control a football’ ‘Rom,stop being a useless turd’ ‘Rom,actually earn your wage’ ‘Rom,fuck off’.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

It was clear to everyone whose seen a modern game of football that Jose signed a fucking dud in Rom. And Ed overpaid with the fee and wages. So obviously we want a useless cunt like him out.

But he's right, the way the club court speculation is another sign that we're poorly run. The club encourage rumours because they want to see what kind of money they can get for players. It's a shit way of doing business that unsettles players. And it will bite us on the arse when we do it with a better than player than a dinosaur lump like Lukaku.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

3 months ago

Lukaku never fit into the style of football that Mourinho wanted to play and was an even worse fit for what how Ole want tp play. The the right system, against the right opposition, Lukaku is very capable of scoring but nothing in any of his performances has shown me that he is the type of play to mould the team around.

He is lacking in some very fundamental footballing skills.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
3 months ago
Lukaku never fit into the style of football that Mourinho wanted to play and was an even worse fit for what how Ole want tp play. The the right system, against the right opposition, Lukaku is very capable of scoring but nothing in any of his performances has shown me that he is the type of play to mould the team around.

He is lacking in some very fundamental footballing skills.
Pulis thought he could use him as a targetman because he's 6ft 2 and 16 and half stone. But he can't control simple balls, so he was shit. In theory he's better suited to Ole's football as he's fast as fuck - but only in a straight line, and only for 20 minutes before he's huffing. And he doesn't sense danger in behind, he doesn't look to make the runs.

I wish he'd have signed for Juve because it would have been funny as fuck seeing Ronaldo lose his shit 5 mins into Roms debut when he's already given the ball away 3 times.
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

We'll see. He's been among the best young premier league goal scorers before joining United.
If he does well at Inter then the blame lies with United.