Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
4 months ago
Jose joins Sky Sports team this season........ the fucking prick! He's going to comment on United after all the shite he talked over ex-players commenting on him. Nobody wants him either......... =))
It's looking like a spectacular fall from grace :))

He's repeatedly begged for a top job saying shit like "I belong at the top" all over the media. But clearly no one's interested, or desperate enough (yet). He must rate himself too highly to take a job at a smaller club. So he's becoming a pundit. How long before he's bemoaning modern football with Keys, Gray and Allardyce on middle eastern TV.

It's sad tbf. He was once the main rival to Pep, at the top of the game. But it's finished. Pep won, he got better, now the main rivalry in world football is Pep v Klopp.

It's sad but at the end of the day... his football is shit. Like I mentioned once or twice.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
4 months ago
hes been proven right on everything, the board are clueless and the team is shite full of gaals unsellable shite, hope he gloats massively tbf I would
So you've already decided Ole is to blame for the shitness this season before we've even kicked a ball, but Jose did nothing wrong, it was all Eds fault. Got it.
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

4 months ago
hes been proven right on everything, the board are clueless and the team is shite full of gaals unsellable shite, hope he gloats massively tbf I would
Wtf has he to gloat about...? ffs you talk some shite
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
4 months ago
So you've already decided Ole is to blame for the shitness this season before we've even kicked a ball, but Jose did nothing wrong, it was all Eds fault. Got it.
I think Jose accurately called out the problems at United, I just was never interested in his own particular solution, which was to buy a bunch of expensive shitkicker 30-somethings and play boring football.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 months ago

ffs either hes happy with the dross or hes lying to protect the board like taggart did, both sackable offences tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Either of you two clowns want to show us what Jose said to call out the problems at United or how he was right on everything? And try to explain why he did nothing about it?
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
4 months ago
4 months ago
Wtf has he to gloat about...? ffs you talk some shite
The charity shield win? Remember it's a major trophy when Jose wins it
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Knobhead let Jose play Rashford and Martial at full back for over a season and said nothing

Imagine if Ole did that, Knob would want him sacked
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 months ago

“When I said that season where I finished 2nd in the league was one of the biggest achievements of my career, I wasn’t having fun or joking, it was my true feeling. We didn’t do enough in the transfer market to improve and win the league”
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Here's the thing, buying the fucking players is just the start every team does that it just depends how much money you have. The real deal is after you buy them what your manager can do with them, can he improve them, work to their strenghts, make them want to be better, like Pep does, like Klopp does....

Jose didn't improve anybody, he didn't play to players strenghts and he discouraged everybody. Whining about not getting the investment is bollocks. Our football got worse and worse under him, not better.