Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

Time to offer the 4th Annual Pogba Clean Slate statement........

Come on Paul you can do it, prove me wrong this season. Prove it to yourself, prove it to those teams that said they wanted you but bought other players first. Players that don't talk about how good they are, they just let the football talk. Imagine next season when they might buy you first. Don't worry about what the other players in your team do, you keep your head up, you keep the ball, you win the tackle, you track back, you make the run, you take the fight, you show by example, you shut the fuck up and play.

You do that and i'll have to eat shit!

Good Luck

Laz :YMPEACE:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago Time to offer the 4th Annual Pogba Clean Slate statement........

Come on Paul you can do it, prove me wrong this season. Prove it to yourself, prove it to those teams that said they wanted you but bought other players first. Players that don't talk about how good they are, they just let the football talk. Imagine next season when they might buy you first. Don't worry about what the other players in your team do, you keep your head up, you keep the ball, you win the tackle, you track back, you make the run, you take the fight, you show by example, you shut the fuck up and play.

You do that and i'll have to eat shit!

Good Luck

Laz :YMPEACE:
I think you are safe on the eating shit part.
bman2
Legend

Laz was a relentless defender of Rooney even when he was in his hungover beer belly stinking it up in midfield because Woodward wouldn’t let Gaal drop him years. Now he’s always banging on about how we should sell by far our most talented player. He’s rant’s stopped clock of deluded bloke in the pub bollocks.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Laz was a relentless defender of Rooney even when he was in his hungover beer belly stinking it up in midfield because Woodward wouldn’t let Gaal drop him years. Now he’s always banging on about how we should sell by far our most talented player. He’s rant’s stopped clock of deluded bloke in the pub bollocks.
Are we comparing Rooney and Pogba? We've done this dance before and you lose. Go back and check, Rooney had better MF stats than Pogba with less minutes played. ( and that was after everything else Rooney had done for us.)

....and where did i call for Pogba to be sold? He wants to leave Bman. But nobody wants him enough......
bman2
Legend

Yeah you’re right, Rooney was amazing in midfield. Everyone remembers that clearly. Your credibility grows day by day.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

This could be a real eye opener for Pogba if Real Madrid are willing to shell out £150M+ for Neymar Jr while he has to put up with another year at United.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Yeah you’re right, Rooney was amazing in midfield. Everyone remembers that clearly. Your credibility grows day by day.
That's not what i said was it numbnuts.... just read the words carefully and you'll get there.
Lazarus
Legend

"Paul Pogba has promised Ole Gunnar Solskjaer he will not work to unsettle the Manchester United squad after seeing his transfer to Real Madrid fall through."
https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/11/paul-pog ... -10552539/

He's a diamond geezer that Paul Pogba, look what he's prepared not to do for us....... now, has he said anything about playing better football?
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

What a bunch of crap; just saying that you will not unsettle the team is actually unsettling the team.

It's also making it very clear that he can fuck with the team if he want.
Lazarus
Legend

RedDevilinAZ wrote: 4 years ago What a bunch of crap; just saying that you will not unsettle the team is actually unsettling the team.

It's also making it very clear that he can fuck with the team if he want.
It's time for him to show us why he's so much better than everyone else around him, back up that huge ego. It shouldn't be this constant debate about him if he's so good, but it's 3 years and we're still waiting for him to have a great game.