Legend

Sessegnon too
FuB
Site Admin

… for 20-25m less than Wan Bissaka
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Tendi
Trainee

Hey guys missing the pod, are u guys going to do one this year? Would hate if it never returned 😥😥😥😥
FuB
Site Admin

Tendi wrote: 4 years ago Hey guys missing the pod, are u guys going to do one this year? Would hate if it never returned 😥😥😥😥
Ed and Paul don't spend any time here on the forum. You could ask Ed via his twitter.

In the meantime, stick around here and introduce yourself in the newbies thread.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

So I guess that answers the question about how ambitious we intend to be with the rebuild.

The incoming business weve done is sound. As is the deal for Lukaku. We just haven't done enough. More needed to leave and we needed 2 in midfield. Even with the lecherous fucks we have in charge, I'm astonished we haven't signed a midfielder.

We're playing for 4th at best, and I dont think we'll get it.
bman2
Legend

Did Fred get much playtime in the preseason matches? Anything to suggest he's in Ole's plans? Doesn't help that he was given a few weeks off to get married. Nothing wrong with that in principle, but it doesn't suggest he's about to stage a second season comeback. It's a shame because he's got good passing, vision, and dribbling, which is just what we need, but he doesn't seem up to the pace or intensity of the league.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Did Fred get much playtime in the preseason matches? Anything to suggest he's in Ole's plans? Doesn't help that he was given a few weeks off to get married. Nothing wrong with that in principle, but it doesn't suggest he's about to stage a second season comeback. It's a shame because he's got good passing, vision, and dribbling, which is just what we need, but he doesn't seem up to the pace or intensity of the league.
There must be a player there but it's bringing it out. He's been fucked around a lot. Jose didn't know what to do with him. A 5ft 6 creative brazilian midfielder isn't exactly Joses forte. It smacks of another Ed signing as on paper Fred is a proper United player. But Jose playing him as a CDM will have fucked up his game and his confidence, like when he got caught and gave away goals. I'd play him ahead of Pogba and McTominay and see what he does.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

creative ffs
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

I think he's more of a Herrera-style player. Best case scenario is that he proves to be an upgrade on Herrera.
fat maradona
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
It smacks of another Ed signing as on paper Fred is a proper United player.
Ed's attempt to show the world that he's a better DoF than Begiristain. You know, Citeh were in for Sanchez but Ed got in and signed him up. And then Citeh were in for Fred and guess what, Ed steps up and signs him. And then Citeh were in for Maguire.....you get the gist.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ed has got a team of scouts that scout Citeh's scouts and then move in on their targets on the assumption that because Citeh have so many awesome players, that we can cut corners and just sign them.

On Fred, I'll put my neck out and say that I think he will come good this season. I'd agree it's a good shout, playing him in front of Pogba and McT. I'm also calling this out to be Martial's comeback season.