Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
sheesh
Legend

They have done some excellent business tbf.
bman2
Legend

Eriksen sounds too good to be true. Class player, and though 27 now, he will still be class in 5 years. Reminds me of Scholes and Modric, he can just play deeper as he ages. Him + Pogba + whoever (McTominay?) starts to look like a quality midfield. He's also consistent with contributing some goals and a decent number of assists, which would help our forward line a whole hell of a lot,

But why would Spurs sell him to us? Desperate to break even with transfers? Rumours they're taking Coutinho on loan instead. And would he want to join us?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I'd love Eriksen but United is a step down from Tottenham's top 4 and a CL final, so I can't see it
sheesh
Legend

Spurs want Fernandes so are happy to ship out Eriksen

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 41136.html

I do like Eriksen but I think we should be after Fernandes.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Spurs agree Dybala fee
sheesh
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago Spurs agree Dybala fee
He'll probably do really well there. I don't think things would have worked out at United, though.

Spurs are a serious footballing operation, whereas we're not.

They're in the Champions League, have an excellent squad, world-class manager and spanking new stadium.
bman2
Legend

If we thought Dybala and his agent were taking the piss, I have a hard time seeing Spurs paying up.

Between Eriksen, Dybala, Fernandes, I'd definitely take Eriksen. Probably the best of them, but also a known quantity, and after so many shit transfers in recent years, we need some known quantities that will definitely improve the team. Like I said, seems too good to be true.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago Spurs agree Dybala fee
I'd be surprised if Levy is willing to pay Dybala's wages. But you never know, maybe he will shell out after Poch's moan about not being consulted on transfers. He has to keep Poch sweet.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Maybe Dybala's demands will be more modest at a club that's actually going places, and one he may want to join.
dozer
Legend

If Jive are selling Dybala then it could mean the Lukaku deal is done as well.