Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 year deal at 26 so another unshiftable cunt if he’s shite tbf
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Glad we've strengthened two key areas in defence. Huge progress.

Well done to the club for fucking off Dybala... dodged a massive bullet. Ole only wants players who are desperate to play for us and that's exactly right. It's a key part to getting our identity back!

Our problems are not going to be fixed in one window...its a building process and I'm 99% sure Fergie is walking Ole all through this behind the scenes.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

I don't think the dybala rumours were even true.
Swap deals are so rare but the rumours are so frequent every season
sheesh
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago Glad we've strengthened two key areas in defence. Huge progress.

Well done to the club for fucking off Dybala... dodged a massive bullet. Ole only wants players who are desperate to play for us and that's exactly right. It's a key part to getting our identity back!

Our problems are not going to be fixed in one window...its a building process and I'm 99% sure Fergie is walking Ole all through this behind the scenes.
I agree with a large part of this, but there is no reason we couldn't have picked up a couple of midfielders in this window

Either the owners are being tight cunts or we are too slow to get deals done. Or both.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago Glad we've strengthened two key areas in defence. Huge progress.

I agree with that. But it’s essential we add a quality midfielder. That should be enough business to ensure we’re’re stronger and back in the top 4. Then we add 2-3 more next summer to move us to another level.

All that’s predicated on us being run as an ambitious and well run football club though. Therein lies the problem.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

so we found three players in football who wanted to play for us, and none who are undoubtably good enough
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh
Legend

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago
I honestly think they're going to start with Andreas/McTom/Gomez as a midfield option.

I'm not convinced Andreas has enough ability to step up... though he loves a scrap! Which makes him entertaining!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

I’d be surprised if the young players get much time. Ole will rely on Matic, Mata, Lingard etc. The kids always get a run out and coverage in preseason and there’s lots of big talk, but it won’t amount to much.

The club was briefing at the end of the season that Ole wanted to bring in 5 players and “rebuild”. But they had no plan B or strategy when quoted high prices. So they paid up big time on two players and called it a day. Other than Pogba, our outfield is bang average mid table stuff.
bman2
Legend

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comm ... _transfer/

Interesting article on the transfer window (the text of the article is in the first or second post). Some United anecdotes, Raiola related, that makes us sound like the gullible gobshites we are. We desperately need a quality sporting director to handle this stuff, it's madness. Woodward's power trip has struck again this summer.