Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/03/paul-pog ... -10511894/

He's really wants away from those United fans who think he's WC and worry about how we'll cope without him. :))

At least he'll still be playing for France......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

‘There’s no summer in Manchester.’ :(( :(( :((
Lazarus
Legend

"I don't know what Paul's future holds," the now-retired Evra told The Daily Mail.

"I do know that he felt really loved in Juventus. He doesn't feel that love in Manchester.

"We always forget what a player is about. A player is about performing on the pitch. So kill him when he is not playing well but if he is playing well, concentrate on that.

"When you buy nice cars and a big house, you will create hate and jealousy so you have to step up your game and make sure it doesn't affect you.

"That's why I say to Paul: do whatever you want but if you see it affects your game, stop. Don't try to be like a warrior. Stop.
"For me, money has never been something important in my life. Even at school when they give you the money for lunch, I gave it to my mum straight away. I love to share.

"Money helps you do things but it doesn't make you happy. Money won't cure you. Money is not everything. I was happy as well when I didn't have money. Money can make you go crazy, too."

Wtf? Anyone for word salad? Pogba does this to the people who love him, he makes them crazy. Their ability to use language falls apart trying to explain the unexplainable. Evra should stick to being a homophobe and talking about kids who have no sperm.
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago Pogba does this to the people who love him, he makes them crazy. Their ability to use language falls apart trying to explain the unexplainable. Evra should stick to being a homophobe and talking about kids who have no sperm.
I have to hand it to you, Laz. You keep finding new depths of weird random irrelevant shit to complain about when it comes to Pogba.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago Pogba does this to the people who love him, he makes them crazy. Their ability to use language falls apart trying to explain the unexplainable. Evra should stick to being a homophobe and talking about kids who have no sperm.
I have to hand it to you, Laz. You keep finding new depths of weird random irrelevant shit to complain about when it comes to Pogba.
Thanks Bman. :ymcowboy:
dozer
Legend

If Zidane gets sacked Jose will probably go there. Pogba must be wary of this.
bman2
Legend

Yep his agent drove a huge deal, but that huge deal is like an anchor. He can only go some place willing and able to pay the big big bucks.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Yep his agent drove a huge deal, but that huge deal is like an anchor. He can only go some place willing and able to pay the big big bucks.
Why arent PSG interested in him?
Lazarus
Legend

Because they know he ain't worth the money and he doesn't give a fuck about applying himself to playing football. He'll never carry a team or be a leader and those extra players he always seems to need are the players that are worth the money. That's why Real made sure they got Hazard first.
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Yep his agent drove a huge deal, but that huge deal is like an anchor. He can only go some place willing and able to pay the big big bucks.
Why arent PSG interested in him?
FFP, for starters. But it looks like they've also decided they need some grit with their slicker players. They're breaking even so far this summer and have only gone out and made canny purchases of seasoned role-players, like Herrera and Idrissa Gueye.