Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Leicester know how desperate we are after Jose signed 2 duds and publicly slagged em, and then Ed resigned Smalling and Jones. Then factor in Maguire being english and scoring a goal at the world cup... All that adds up to 85m. Fucking joke. A top CB will now cost 150m.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

The transfer fee won't weight too much on Harry's shoulders... they're used to supporting his massive fucking head so he'll be fine!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago Maguire ain't a donkey. Hes a good defender and he'll improve us. It's a fuck ton of money but I'm not aresed about that.

If we add Bruno, then it's actually been a good window. Not great, but good.
Yeah that's how I see it. Three players that should be able to go straight into the starter 11 no problem, except maybe for Bruno if he comes because he's had no preseason with us and is new to the league. They seem eager to play for the club. Dybala would be a nice surprise, but I wouldn't be that confident in him doing well for us.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago Maguire ain't a donkey. Hes a good defender and he'll improve us. It's a fuck ton of money but I'm not aresed about that.

If we add Bruno, then it's actually been a good window. Not great, but good.
Yeah that's how I see it. Three players that should be able to go straight into the starter 11 no problem, except maybe for Bruno if he comes because he's had no preseason with us and is new to the league. They seem eager to play for the club. Dybala would be a nice surprise, but I wouldn't be that confident in him doing well for us.
I'd much rather have Bruno than Dybala. Isnt Dybala more of a striker anyway? S
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago The transfer fee won't weight too much on Harry's shoulders... they're used to supporting his massive fucking head so he'll be fine!
85m for a player whose nickname is Slabhead. Well done, Ed.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ed made Lukaku the most expensive CF in football (3 summers in a row and counting), now he's made Maguire the most expensive CB, probably for the next 10 years

We're getting rinsed because we have no DoF and no strategy
Jason
Star Man

Harry fucking maguire.. 85 mill...what's going on?!
Yet another example of ineptitude from woodward, we could have got him last year for 70, too much then, but 85 is fine now.
We as a club are the absolute worst negotiators in world football.
When is woodward going to be held accountable?!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 4 years ago Harry fucking maguire.. 85 mill...what's going on?!
Yet another example of ineptitude from woodward, we could have got him last year for 70, too much then, but 85 is fine now.
We as a club are the absolute worst negotiators in world football.
When is woodward going to be held accountable?!
He was playing for hull 2 years ago, Leicester paid 12m, we should have signed him then if we had cunts that could spot potential

2 years playing for mid table Leicester and he's worth 85. Well done, Ed.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'd rather have Maguire for 85m than no new CB.

The price reflects the relative need and strength of both clubs. Only way to take a stronger negotiating position, apart from replacing Woodward, is by getting good again.

Our approach does seem all over the place though.
sheesh
Legend

I am happy we signed him as he's a massive upgrade on what we've got.

I can't help but think, though, that we pay scouts to go out and find defenders. We managed to get Lindelof. Surely we could have spent less money on another player?

We must get Fernandes now or another good midfielder.