Welcome to the dark ages

Political Debate
Robbo
Legend

2 months ago

Boris-Farage-Rees-Mogg.jpg
Congratulations your well and truly fucked now, start learning how to doff you cap and bow down to your betters because that is where these elitist Eton cunts will be taking the country.
-----------------------------------------------------
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

Screams break the silence
Waking from the dead of night
Vengeance is boiling
He's returned to kill the light
Then when he's found who he's looking for
Listen in awe and you'll hear him
Bark at the moon
Years spent in torment
Buried in a nameless grave
Now he has risen
Miracles would have to save
Those that the beast is looking for
Listen in awe and you'll hear him
Bark at the moon
Hey, bark at the moon
They cursed and buried him Along with shame
And thought his timeless soul had gone
In empty burning Hell-unholy one
But now he's returned to prove them wrong
So wrong,…
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

:)) Imperial measurements only. The whole Brexit delusion is just posh boy nostalgic nonsense. It really is remarkable that they've taken an entire major country over the cliff with them for this shit.
Robbo
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
:)) Imperial measurements only. The whole Brexit delusion is just posh boy nostalgic nonsense. It really is remarkable that they've taken an entire major country over the cliff with them for this shit.
And thats the danger these cunts will have you tugging your forelock and doffing your cap to your betters if they could and making Britain great again all these people are interested in is bettering themselves. Personally I now want BoJo to take the UK out on Halloween no deal for two reasons, one I will know where I stand what I need exactly to stay in Germany and two when it all goes tits up how these elitist cunts are going to talk their way out of the mess they have made, this time EU27 needs to stand firm and on 31.10.2019 send Johnson a text short and simply saying "Fuck Off".
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
The posh boys have always been in charge. The liberal alternatives are all private schooled millionaires too. The only difference is these etonian cunts don't bother lying to you.
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

Is there a politician in the UK known for lying more than Johnson?
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Is there a politician in the UK known for lying more than Johnson?
Tony Blair

1.5m dead
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

sure. but there's no reason to equate rejecting political correctness (I'm assuming the 'straight talking' -racism- is where this idea comes from) with honesty
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

You assume wrong. It's clear I'm not talking about Johnson's straight talking aka racism, I'm talking about how he and Mogg don't hide their posh backgrounds unlike Blair, Clegg etc who're also private schooled millionaire shitheads. Sadly for liberals, their heroes are from the same elitist privileged backgrounds too.