Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago

That's his agent. Lukaku is going for sure now.
Fuck yeah
bman2
Legend

I’m not bothered about Lukaku leaving, but there’s no indication we’re going to replace him. Instead Ole is talking up the kids. Have any of our other forwards ever scored 15 league goals in a season, let alone 20?
Jason
Star Man

Would he nice if dybala was his replacement!
marlon
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago I’m not bothered about Lukaku leaving, but there’s no indication we’re going to replace him. Instead Ole is talking up the kids. Have any of our other forwards ever scored 15 league goals in a season, let alone 20?
No, but in fairness, Lukaku only scored more than 20 in the league once and he started 36 games up front that season. And we still have Sanchez...
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago If we sell Pogba and sign M-Savic and Fernandes, the start to the season will be very ropey. A whole new midfield? It will be like the pre-season never happened.

That's a separate issue to Pogba being a massive loss.
Because we've been class with him in the team. Jesus wept! HE WANTS TO GO! HIS AGENT SAID SO! :wall:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

marlon wrote: 4 years ago
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago I’m not bothered about Lukaku leaving, but there’s no indication we’re going to replace him. Instead Ole is talking up the kids. Have any of our other forwards ever scored 15 league goals in a season, let alone 20?
No, but in fairness, Lukaku only scored more than 20 in the league once and he started 36 games up front that season. And we still have Sanchez...
I forgot about Sanchez :))
sheesh
Legend

fat maradona
Legend

Seems like the club doesn't have any money either, to go along with no ambition and direction.

I would support Manchester United through anything, whether we are winning or losing, but this rot at the club is pushing me to becoming a part time supporter. At least when they let LvG and Mourinho waste all that money, at least it looked like we had the ambition to want to return to the top of the perch, at least it gave the impression that the owners wanted to return some pride. It's not even a facade anymore, they are flagrantly displaying lack of anything other than treating the club as a cash cow for personal benefit.
sheesh
Legend

Mark Goldbridge is spot on:

Lazarus
Legend

The season hasn't started, let's at least see how it goes.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X