Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
4 months ago
could’ve done with another couple of months or so without utd tbf
😂😂
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
4 months ago
Finished 4-0. Played some really nice stuff in patches. Hard to read too much into a friendly, but I'd be inclined to give Chong, James, Greenwood a fair amount of game time. If Lukaku is sold I wouldn't buy a striker. Let Martial, Rashford and Greenwood battle it out. If we can get a wide forward then we should, otherwise lets see what Chong and James can do. We're not going to win anything anyway, so lets play with some youth and energy.
I missed it so thanks for the run down. I saw Ole talking at length about how great Greenwood is after the game. They really rate him, and they're prepping us for not signing a big name replacement for Lukaku.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 months ago

don’t fall for it bri ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Pikey McScum
Star Man

4 months ago

FuB wrote:
4 months ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
4 months ago
FuB wrote:
4 months ago
i didn't see all of it because i had a lunch engagement
"I was attending a disciplinary meeting with my manager to discuss my behaviour in the workplace, specifically the lengthy visits to the men's toilets where colleagues could hear the sound of a thousand bananas being peeled very, very quickly."
i need all that energy from the bananas in order to keep up with your razor sharp wit, Pipey
I thought it was OK - not original (stole it from "Bottom") or side-splittingly funny, just enough to try and lighten the mood a little.

You're doing a stellar job though as always
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
4 months ago
Finished 4-0. Played some really nice stuff in patches. Hard to read too much into a friendly, but I'd be inclined to give Chong, James, Greenwood a fair amount of game time. If Lukaku is sold I wouldn't buy a striker. Let Martial, Rashford and Greenwood battle it out. If we can get a wide forward then we should, otherwise lets see what Chong and James can do. We're not going to win anything anyway, so lets play with some youth and energy.
I missed it so thanks for the run down. I saw Ole talking at length about how great Greenwood is after the game. They really rate him, and they're prepping us for not signing a big name replacement for Lukaku.
You're probably right. Although I've seen more stories today linking us with Aubamayeng if Lukaku goes. That doesn't make much sense to me - he's a good player, but I think Martial, Rashford and Greenwood is enough for the central role. Rashford and Martial all like to roam but neither look comfortable playing in a wide position. Much better to sign a winger as a replacement for Lukaku in my opinion. Don't think it'll happen though.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 months ago

fucking pathetic ffs, those three won’t get us top half, ten from rash in the prem would be a career best wouldn’t it ffs
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 months ago

look at how juventus go about their shite compared to us ffs,we were miles ahead of them
lkhm

hoofing
Pikey McScum
Star Man

4 months ago

4 months ago
look at how juventus go about their shite compared to us ffs,we were miles ahead of them
Yup, their rebuilding project over the past few years has clearly been enough to entice both established and up-and-coming players.

Our rebuilding project requires the whole fucking thing to be knocked down first!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 months ago

Some nice football on show. Would like to see Gomes given game time too. Lets see what these kids can do.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 months ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
4 months ago
4 months ago
Yup, their rebuilding project over the past few years has clearly been enough to entice both established and up-and-coming players.

Our rebuilding project requires the whole fucking thing to be knocked down first!
apparently they've signed 8 players ffs yet ole tells us more than a couple is fantasy, utter line towing twat
lkhm

hoofing