bman2
Legend

250k a week is a lot at his stage.
dozer
Legend

I read 200k but it's still a lot.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

He was always going to stay, but credit to him - he got the club to prove how much they wanted him, so fair play.

In a team of prima donna's being overpaid for under-performing, Rashford is one of the few players deserving of a better contract.
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
sheesh
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago
sheesh wrote: 4 years ago I'm happy he's signed. The club is in a huge mess, and he's one of the few genuinely talented players we've got.

I don't think he'll ever become one of the best players in the world or anything like that, but he's got plenty to offer. I just don't want us this contract extension to come at the behest of us signing another forward.

At a time when we should be channelling all our efforts on signing players and binning off the shite, the timing of announcement of this extension seems a bit odd to me.
1st July is the traditional start date for player contracts. I wouldn't read anything else into it if I were you mate.
Martial's extension was announced in January, though. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the club is using the news of the Rashford extension to paper over us not doing much more business this summer. We're not far off pre season games getting underway.

I hope I'm being overly cynical.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago
sheesh wrote: 4 years ago I'm happy he's signed. The club is in a huge mess, and he's one of the few genuinely talented players we've got.

I don't think he'll ever become one of the best players in the world or anything like that, but he's got plenty to offer. I just don't want us this contract extension to come at the behest of us signing another forward.

At a time when we should be channelling all our efforts on signing players and binning off the shite, the timing of announcement of this extension seems a bit odd to me.
1st July is the traditional start date for player contracts. I wouldn't read anything else into it if I were you mate.
Martial's extension was announced in January, though. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the club is using the news of the Rashford extension to paper over us not doing much more business this summer. We're not far off pre season games getting underway.

We're only 11 days away from the first game of the preseason tour, so yeah maybe we'll get Fernandes in by then, if we're lucky, and that will probably be that.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago He was always going to stay, but credit to him - he got the club to prove how much they wanted him, so fair play.

In a team of prima donna's being overpaid for under-performing, Rashford is one of the few players deserving of a better contract.
youre giving him credit for shafting the club he claims to support ffs
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago

they used ole to hide no signings in jan tbf
lkhm

hoofing
dozer
Legend

no centreback rumours yet except maguire which isn't happening.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago He was always going to stay, but credit to him - he got the club to prove how much they wanted him, so fair play.

youre giving him credit for shafting the club he claims to support ffs
You're a really stupid cunt sometimes - so he'd have been better off signing a new long-term contract with no extra money, and being grateful for what he's got??

Also, how much do you think "Maguirey" will be on if he makes the move to us??
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

30 from him or were fucked
lkhm

hoofing