Non-United football chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

one of lamps and jt getting promotion tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Allegri is leaving Juve at the end of the season. I wonder who they'll get next?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago Allegri is leaving Juve at the end of the season. I wonder who they'll get next?
Conte seems to be linked heavily.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

top clubs now willingly letting top managers go if they reckon they can get better regardless of performance
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

I think Real went through three managers this season didn’t they? Hiring back the guy who won 3 CLs for them. Plus Jovin, Hazard, Militao, maybe Pogba.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City massacring Watford, 6-0

Are you watching Glazers
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

a domestic treble in the same week we release a shirt desperately cashing in on a treble from 20 years ago
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago a domestic treble in the same week we release a shirt desperately cashing in on a treble from 20 years ago
Yeah, it cheapens the achievement. Makes us look small time and stuck in the past. We should always strive for success.

This is the difference between us and them:

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Watching Pep Guardiola’s side dismantle their opponents in the FA Cup final was gruesome and reflective of a trend across Europe that suggests the time has come for a super league

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... _clipboard
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Pep was seriously linked with the Juve job which forced a City board member to actually ring Juve and find out what was happening. He then told Sky it was "fake news"

Fake news as in actual fake news or Trump's version of fake news where it's actually real and legit?