Legend

6 months ago

marlon wrote:
6 months ago
sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
So the season's over then.
Chelsea and Arsenal are keeping us in it
We're all shit tbf. Jose ruined half our season, what's their excuse.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

When people say Old Trafford needs investment, this is what they mean

bman2
Legend

6 months ago

Our scouts might be great for all we know, but their work gets wasted because Raiola and Mendes persuade Woodward to sign whoever they’re flogging in any particular window.
fat maradona
First Teamer

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
marlon wrote:
6 months ago
sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
So the season's over then.
Chelsea and Arsenal are keeping us in it
We're all shit tbf. Jose ruined half our season, what's their excuse.
Mate, looking at the last couple of months, I don't think Jose gets all the blame for a ruined half season. The team has looked progressively worse since the Liverpool game. The past few games have been worse than under Mourinho imo.
fat maradona
First Teamer

6 months ago

Wtf was Darmian doing starting? And a midfield of Pogba (lazy cunt), Perierra (useless cunt) and Fred (even more useless) against Citeh?! ffs, does Ole even know what he is doing anymore.

It's actually true due to overwhelming evidence.....the Glazers have well and truly fucked this club.
Pikey McScum
Star Man

6 months ago

The really worrying thing is that Citeh never got out of 3rd gear last night - they were average by their standards.

Which is an even more damning indictment of just how far off them, and Liverpool, we are.

I applaud a much better effort in the first half than our showing at Goodison, but the second half proved that we have a long way to go to fix the underlying problems - couple of transfer windows? Bollocks, we're talking fucking YEARS here!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
6 months ago

It's actually true due to overwhelming evidence.....the Glazers have well and truly fucked this club.
Yeah I honestly think the club is dead. Four months ago there was serious talk that the owners and the board saw the problems, that they were finally going to put football professionals in charge. Instead they've hired Ole Solskjaer and Micky Phelan for the long-term gig. You couldn't make it up.

This is the last version of the club under the glazers that we'll see, until the Saudis or some other outfit take it over. The might be rejuvenate it, but the soul will be well and truly gone. United is dead.
Pikey McScum
Star Man

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
6 months ago

Yeah I honestly think the club is dead. Four months ago there was serious talk that the owners and the board saw the problems, that they were finally going to put football professionals in charge. Instead they've hired Ole Solskjaer and Micky Phelan for the long-term gig. You couldn't make it up.

This is the last version of the club under the glazers that we'll see, until the Saudis or some other outfit take it over. The might be rejuvenate it, but the soul will be well and truly gone. United is dead.
I assume you'll be leaving then...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
6 months ago
The really worrying thing is that Citeh never got out of 3rd gear last night - they were average by their standards.

Which is an even more damning indictment of just how far off them, and Liverpool, we are.

I applaud a much better effort in the first half than our showing at Goodison, but the second half proved that we have a long way to go to fix the underlying problems - couple of transfer windows? Bollocks, we're talking fucking YEARS here!
Effort is the bare minimum we should be expecting. It should be a given for a United player.