vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

7 months ago

I wonder if Ole still thinks the players are fantastic.
I wonder if Laz thinks so too.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 months ago

we’ve given up here, the united way tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
The season is over, thank fuck!
Yeah but so what. Why should we believe next season will be much better? Major, major surgery is needed. 7 or 8 out and the same in. We do not have the balls or capability to do it well.

It'll be marginally better. But we ain't gonna compete for anything any time soon.
We shouldn't, but Ole has to get his chance with the players he wants.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

They should have waited til the end of the season before they gave him the deal
fat maradona
First Teamer

7 months ago

7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
The season is over, thank fuck!
Yeah but so what. Why should we believe next season will be much better? Major, major surgery is needed. 7 or 8 out and the same in. We do not have the balls or capability to do it well.

It'll be marginally better. But we ain't gonna compete for anything any time soon.
The club is rotten from the owners down to the Mgmt and through to the players. Spunking half a billion in the summer on new players isn't going to change the one thing that is fundamentally wrong with the club.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
They knew what they were doing. The look of our fixtures would have predicted a down turn in form. And then they have a predicament over what to do. They gave it him when there was a ground swell of support, knowing it's the cheap and easy option.

We had the opportunity to get our shit together when Jose was binned. DoF manager and recruitment. We haven't. Piss pot club.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

dozer wrote:
7 months ago
I wonder if Ole still thinks the players are fantastic.
I wonder if Laz thinks so too.
Why don't you go back and read what i've said about the players and the management. Find one place i've said 'fantastic' or anything like it about our players. While your at it find someone who has complained about Pogba the WC, MEPITW more and for as long as i have, while every cunt told me i was wrong...... fuck sake!
dozer
Legend

7 months ago

I don't blame Ole for this. Our players are shite.
I wanted to get the new manager in mid season so that he knows how shite we are close up.
Hopefully this means no more clean slates for players in the next transfer window.
Smalling and Jones are almost club legends now. Been here a while.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

1st shot on target. 86 mins.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago
They knew what they were doing. The look of our fixtures would have predicted a down turn in form. And then they have a predicament over what to do. They gave it him when there was a ground swell of support, knowing it's the cheap and easy option.

We had the opportunity to get our shit together when Jose was binned. DoF manager and recruitment. We haven't. Piss pot club.
None of that is Ole's fault. Is he supposed to not want the job? These are not his players and the timing was always going to be shite and players were always going to be focused on next season and where they'll be playing.