vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

lukukus fucking fear at the sight of a bouncing ball ffs, just stands there waiting for it to go dead
lkhm

hoofing
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 months ago

Ole should show some bollocks and make a couple of changes now. Show that this level of performance wont be tolerated.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Is Ole tough enough to deal with this group of players? They need fucking dropping.

Get the kids in for the rest of the season, top 4 gone. Nothing to lose
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
5 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
5 months ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
5 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
5 months ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
5 months ago
Started shit. And there we go. They don't look arsed about top 4
Most of them won't be here next season so don't give a fuck the club didn't do any of them any favours.
Most if not all of these will be here next season
Lukaku, Pogba, De Gea are all not certainties. There's even talk about Martial and Rashford leaving.
Couldn't care less if any of those cunts left. De Gea deserves to leave and win titles and the rest are fucking arse.
Neither do i (apart from DeGea) and you could take Matic, Smalling and Jones as well. That's 8 unsettled players in this team today and that only leaves Dallot, Fred and Lindel the new players. These players have given up the seasons over for them......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

5 months ago

I have to agree, Bri, with the possible exception of Lindelof and Dalot.
fat maradona
First Teamer

5 months ago

sheesh wrote:
5 months ago
Even with some of the more talented players in the squad, there are serious question marks over their mentality. It's absolutely shocking. There are no leaders in that side.
It's mind boggling that during the bounce, this same group of players were looking half decent. Matic shouldn't be in the side. Martial looks like he's never played senior level football and Pogab looks like he'd rather be house hunting in Madrid.

I don't think it'd matter two fucking jots who the manager was, the players are responsible for their perfomance and tbh, most look like they're happy taking the corn home without putting in a shift. Lack of leadership on the pitch and I suspect a lack of leadership in the dressing room. I can't imagine any of the players are scared of Ole in the same sense that everyone was shit scared of Fergie.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

all shite players suddenly look good during the bounce, pardews made a career of it, a similar level manager to ole tbf
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

One player I've had an absolute fucking guts full is Martial. He's never going to achieve what his talent deserves because he's mentally weak. He can fuck right off I'm sick of waiting for him to mature and earn his place.

I'm sick of the cohort of players who are trying to fleece the club because they're are big names. Not ONE of them deserve a pay rise. Fuck them and flog them... starting with Pogba.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Glad I'm missing this
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 months ago

A fucking embarrassment.