vs PSG

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24254
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24254
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
Must admit that I do feel a bit sorry for Buffon, who has never won a Champions League medal.
Should have signed for United then
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7663
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
Must admit that I do feel a bit sorry for Buffon, who has never won a Champions League medal.
Should have signed for United then
Buffon is a class act.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24254
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Mason Greenwood has school on friday
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24254
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
Must admit that I do feel a bit sorry for Buffon, who has never won a Champions League medal.
Should have signed for United then
Buffon is a class act.
Not disputing that, he's one of the all time greats. But now int the time for sentiment
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7663
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Mason Greenwood has school on friday
:)) :))
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24254
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24254
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Last one

User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5424
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Didn't bufoon say United were too easy to beat after the first game? Looks like the senior players packed it in and paid the price.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Last one

:joint:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply