vs Crystal Palace

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

Can't see Fred getting any more chances beyond this little injury crisis. If we'd not let that goal in and needed to weather the storm and chase it a bit, i reckon Ole would have looked to get Garner on a bit sooner to have a good look at him. As it stands, it was hardly worth the bother except to waste time and get Fred off the field.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

8 away wins in a row now, setting new records
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

Get in! Only saw the highlights but we're getting results without playing well during an injury crisis and it's not just 0-1's. Ole has spun us around nevermind turned us around. He's even surpassed Fergie as Sid pointed out. There's going to be competition for places and that's going to put healthy pressure on all our players including the young players on the brink, this is what we've been wanting for years.

:joint:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

9 months ago

Never had a South American player do well for us. Except valencia.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

dozer wrote:
9 months ago
Tevez. A cunt, but he did well when he was here.
dozer
Legend

9 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
9 months ago
dozer wrote:
9 months ago
Nah, he was underwhelming for us.
He unexpectedly played the champs league final when Fergie's first 11 included Park in every big game.
fat maradona
First Teamer

9 months ago

dozer wrote:
9 months ago
He unexpectedly played the champs league final when Fergie's first 11 included Park in every big game.
He was equally pivotal in that devastating front three we had, so hardly underwhelming IMO. Fergie fucked up by signing Berbs and pissing Tevez off.

Fred does seem to be a Kleberson in disguise but to cut him some slack, he's hardly had any game time. Maybe a loan deal somewhere might help him.
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
9 months ago
dozer wrote:
9 months ago
He was equally pivotal in that devastating front three we had, so hardly underwhelming IMO. Fergie fucked up by signing Berbs and pissing Tevez off.

Fred does seem to be a Kleberson in disguise but to cut him some slack, he's hardly had any game time. Maybe a loan deal somewhere might help him.
Can't see anyone being interested in a loan deal for a player that must be on pretty good wages in line with the 52m price tag.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
dozer
Legend

9 months ago

FuB wrote:
9 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
9 months ago
dozer wrote:
9 months ago

Can't see anyone being interested in a loan deal for a player that must be on pretty good wages in line with the 52m price tag.
Guardiola wanted him too, so I guess he's got his fans.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

dozer wrote:
9 months ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
9 months ago
dozer wrote:
9 months ago
And Valencia has been better, has he?