FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago
dozer wrote:
7 months ago
We should attack more now. It's almost 80 mins
Don't think Ole had thought of that, nice one
it's a fucking good job dozer turns up for matchdays now. we'd be floundering otherwise
Hope Dozer takes this the way it was obviously meant and doesn't think Fub in any way is trying to imply Dozer is an idiot. :joint:
yeah, well done... you've made yourself out to be a saint now by tarnishing the others.

fact of the matter is that dozer completely ignored all of that chain of gentle jibes at him. thing is, though, literally everyone is ignoring your persistent attempts to start a fight with them yet you've been at it for weeks without any result worth your, sometimes considerable, efforts. how often do you get answered or quoted by anyone other than me or Sid?

sides? well, when I say "i'm with you on" you know perfectly well that means I agree with you. I thought the whole forum was fed up with the "sides" thing so not sure why you needed to try and imply that was my meaning other than different sides of an argument, like "the dross" or "is Pogba performing". I certainly don't mean "you, Sid, me, whoever" vs "the bigots"
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
dozer
Legend

7 months ago

Well. I won the fellani battle so I'm out of the ring and onto the podium. He wasn't quite the club legend I thought he'd be but he was overall our best performing new signing since fergie. Until he left. I didn't notice too many eating their hats though.

Also I never said Jose's hoofball was a good idea. Laz would have dug out the posts by now if I had.
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

dozer wrote:
7 months ago
Well. I won the fellani battle so I'm out of the ring and onto the podium. He wasn't quite the club legend I thought he'd be but he was overall our best performing new signing since fergie. Until he left. I didn't notice too many eating their hats though.

Also I never said Jose's hoofball was a good idea. Laz would have dug out the posts by now if I had.
what did you end up doing with your posters and duvet set, though? are you able to access the Chinese version of ebay?
dozer
Legend

7 months ago

Like I said. The battle has been won. Ole made a mistake in selling fellaini. Even under Jose where everyone were performing worse fellaini made a difference when he come off the bench and won us many games.
Ole doesn't have this option now. He's got sanchez, Mata, Lingard, Fred and Lukaku. Most of them play better when they start and aren't very effective subs.
Ole being a super sub himself should have seen value in fellani. It's not like Ole sticks to his pretty football when we're struggling. Even today he was banking mostly on set pieces and was overall defensive although the circumstances were tough.

Fellani would have scored that chance smalling missed.
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

dozer wrote:
7 months ago
Like I said. The battle has been won. Ole made a mistake in selling fellaini. Even under Jose where everyone were performing worse fellaini made a difference when he come off the bench and won us many games.
Ole doesn't have this option now. He's got sanchez, Mata, Lingard, Fred and Lukaku. Most of them play better when they start and aren't very effective subs.
Ole being a super sub himself should have seen value in fellani. It's not like Ole sticks to his pretty football when we're struggling. Even today he was banking mostly on set pieces and was overall defensive although the circumstances were tough.
well, you know perfectly well that I was glad to see the back of Fellaini but I did say I wasn't totally against him staying on so long as he was nowhere near the first team. He always was a potentially effective option but that option was something that brought with it some pretty horrendous tactics - Jose's hoofball (that you just said you never advocated).

As for overall defensive... I think that's a bit narrow minded but I do take where you're coming from. Yes, the circumstances didn't really make any prior gameplan work out but, certainly towards the last 30 mins, I thought we attacked at least as much as we defended.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago
dozer wrote:
7 months ago
We should attack more now. It's almost 80 mins
it's a fucking good job dozer turns up for matchdays now. we'd be floundering otherwise
Hope Dozer takes this the way it was obviously meant and doesn't think Fub in any way is trying to imply Dozer is an idiot. :joint:
yeah, well done... you've made yourself out to be a saint now by tarnishing the others.

fact of the matter is that dozer completely ignored all of that chain of gentle jibes at him. thing is, though, literally everyone is ignoring your persistent attempts to start a fight with them yet you've been at it for weeks without any result worth your, sometimes considerable, efforts. how often do you get answered or quoted by anyone other than me or Sid?

sides? well, when I say "i'm with you on" you know perfectly well that means I agree with you. I thought the whole forum was fed up with the "sides" thing so not sure why you needed to try and imply that was my meaning other than different sides of an argument, like "the dross" or "is Pogba performing". I certainly don't mean "you, Sid, me, whoever" vs "the bigots"
Fub the only person getting worked up about this is you. Are you claiming i've been more abusive of Dozer that you? Is 'idiot' too strong for Rant now? Do other posters answer or quote you more? Do I care? Does anyone else? Any chance you'd show me some of my "sometimes considerable, efforts."?

...and i'm not tarnishing anyone, i responded to Sid with a laugh ffs. Jesus wept......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago

Fub the only person getting worked up about this is you. Are you claiming i've been more abusive of Dozer that you? Is 'idiot' too strong for Rant now? Do other posters answer or quote you more? Do I care? Does anyone else? Any chance you'd show me some of my "sometimes considerable, efforts."?

...and i'm not tarnishing anyone, i responded to Sid with a laugh ffs. Jesus wept......
nope.

i'm not the only person to have got annoyed with your bollocks lately and you know it.

still, I shall join the others and let you work out your aggression at the increasingly blank walls you find around you.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

dozer wrote:
7 months ago

See, now if i look them out i'll piss off all of Rant and that would be a tragedy. Besides what's the point? This Forum is only for making stand alone statements, no need for banter or clarification or backing your shit up on here.

Btw if i've offended you by calling you an idiot i'm really sorry. I didn't think it would bother you one bit because i've always thought of you as a good sport on here but sometimes we can be wrong and it takes others to point this out.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
FuB wrote:
7 months ago

nope.

i'm not the only person to have got annoyed with your bollocks lately and you know it.

still, I shall join the others and let you work out your aggression at the increasingly blank walls you find around you.
Who else?
marlon
Legend

7 months ago

dozer wrote:
7 months ago

Fellani would have scored that chance smalling missed.
I don't miss him as a hoofball sub, but we're awful at defending set pieces without him and I preferred him to Matic as a holding mid. There are players who could've been sold first but it wasn't a mistake to let him go.