vs PSG

Forum for match day threads
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

Getting in early....

Neymar ruled out of both legs. Veratti struggling for the first too apparently....
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Great news about Neymar, but Mbappe is the cunt to watch. He's electric. Ole has to start Rashford and Martial if we're to have a hope. None of this Mata and Lukaku playing together slowing the play down. We can definitely get at their back 4 without Veratti.
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

I'm glad I don't have to watch Neymar, obnoxious twat. They've still got plenty of talent that can hurt you -- Mbappe, Cavani, di Maria, Draxler. We should fuck up di maria on principle.
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

Looking forward to this. Wonder how Ole will send us out? He'll be loving it, lucky bastard!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

are they much cop
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

I’m looking forward to this now. It’s really hard to tell how good they actually are, especially with a few key players missing, which is supposed to be the case. We seem to have a full squad available and we’re in good form, so we’re meeting them at the best possible time. If we don’t beat them on Tuesday we’ll have no excuses, aside from dodgy refereeing.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Cavani and Meunier came off injured in PSGs match yesterday. They've got a shitload of injuries. They had to play Dani Alves as a centre mid.

*Edit, Cavani out for a month

With this many injuries it's hard to know how they're going to line up and whose going to play where
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

well probably do alright then eventually they'll expose why the defence needs massive spending
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

Pogba needs to have one of those i'm the main man games tonight, he cannot go missing. This is the start of the becoming WC journey.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
9 months ago
Pogba needs to have one of those i'm the main man games tonight, he cannot go missing. This is the start of the becoming WC journey.
:)) :)) didn't watch the world cup did you?