OGS.....

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

So the Autocorrect is still good then
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
dozer
Legend

I just caught a few replays of the United games I've missed under OGS. Damn, the football is quick, with players not fannying about when they get the ball.
Idk what he said to them; he couldn't have had much time with the players but the cohesion in the team has already improved.
It looks like Pogba is getting more space on the ball; something's changed in the tactics for Pogba to have so much free space to make his runs.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 5 years ago I just caught a few replays of the United games I've missed under OGS. Damn, the football is quick, with players not fannying about when they get the ball.
Idk what he said to them; he couldn't have had much time with the players but the cohesion in the team has already improved.
It looks like Pogba is getting more space on the ball; something's changed in the tactics for Pogba to have so much free space to make his runs.
He only had one day with the players before we put 5 past Cardiff. That match was a pure outpouring of relief that Jose had gone - all his fucking drama, bullying and dogshit football.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 5 years ago I just caught a few replays of the United games I've missed under OGS. Damn, the football is quick, with players not fannying about when they get the ball.
he doesn't need to say much more than "go out and batter these cunts or Jose will be coming back"
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

12 points out of 12 points in his first four games and goals galore. Get in Ole!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago 12 points out of 12 points in his first four games and goals galore. Get in Ole!
Mourinho only won 4 or more on the bounce twice.

Ole's done it in his first 4 games.

Spurs is a big test though.
bman2
Legend

I dunno, we only scored twice against Newcastle. ole's been found out.
sheesh
Legend

:))
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

:)) he's crackers
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

First time in United's history a manager has won all 5 of his opening games