vs Bournemouth

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Jose said he's confident our position will improve mid season but I think our tougher run of fixtures are yet to come.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Jose said he's confident our position will improve mid season but I think our tougher run of fixtures are yet to come.
Jose is full of shit. It's taken two and a half years to get us playing this good and we're shite. The players deserve better.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Martial didn't celebrate his goal, remember when that caused so much drama :))
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

He subbed Fred early dint he. That will do his confidence the world of good
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

If a player plays well, play him, otherwise drop him but give him the occasional chances.
Martial is playing now because he's playing well. If he fucks up consistently like he did previously drop him for someone else.
Same goes for Fred - he'll get his opportunities but United are paying him, not the other way round so he must be subbed off if Jose thinks someone else can contribute more.
When I play football and I play shite (which is most of the time), my confidence is already shot. I expect it must be the same for the players. I don't think subbing Fred off would have hurt his confidence more than his performance yesterday. Even if it did, he needs to man the fuck up and do better.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Fred did nothing to justify being dropped for over a month though
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago

...when I play football and I play shite...
QUICK - ALERT THE SCOUTS - GET DOZER IN IN JANUARY...!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Davey-boy
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
If a player plays well, play him, otherwise drop him but give him the occasional chances.
Martial is playing now because he's playing well. If he fucks up consistently like he did previously drop him for someone else.
Same goes for Fred - he'll get his opportunities but United are paying him, not the other way round so he must be subbed off if Jose thinks someone else can contribute more.
When I play football and I play shite (which is most of the time), my confidence is already shot. I expect it must be the same for the players. I don't think subbing Fred off would have hurt his confidence more than his performance yesterday. Even if it did, he needs to man the fuck up and do better.
We just paid £52m for him and Jose already seems to be saying he isn't good enough. WTF?
Davey-boy
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
City arsenal and lpool to come in next 6 weeks in prem
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Fred did nothing to justify being dropped for over a month though
Yeah, I agree kind of in a way he's not been bad but he's not been special.
He needs more opportunities.