vs Bournemouth

Forum for match day threads
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

I guess he's not working with much, but Howe hasn't improved a relegation level defence or midtable attack since they got promoted. Assuming they don't maintain this level for the whole season anyway. Probably an improvement on Mourinho and obviously more attacking football, but I'm sure it's not that hard to do better.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

Not a single one of our midfielders gives a fuck about tracking runners. We’re so easy to play around.

Our mentality is abysmal. We’ll get fuck all today. It’ll be two or three to Bournemouth
Davey-boy
Legend

1 year ago

That was actually a decent move. Unlike us.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

I think there’s promise about our attacking play. This front 3 could be quality with a run of games.

But I’m sick of watching performances like this one. Not being arsed to do the ugly stuff. Letting runners go, giving players too much space, not enough focus or intensity. It’s too easy to pin it all on Mourinho, some of this lot need to start taking games more fucking seriously
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Lovely goal from Martial coming late through the middle. DROSS?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

marlon wrote:
1 year ago
I guess he's not working with much, but Howe hasn't improved a relegation level defence or midtable attack since they got promoted. Assuming they don't maintain this level for the whole season anyway. Probably an improvement on Mourinho and obviously more attacking football, but I'm sure it's not that hard to do better.
He’s improved a few League one players to the point that they’re in the top 10 of the premier league! Imagine what he could do with the young talent we have!

Eddie Howe’s barmy army!!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

marlon wrote:
1 year ago
you'd surely have to concede that a manager who can get such an apparently shit team in your opinion keeping 300m+ of United team under the cosh for 30 mins must be more than "probably" an improvement?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Imagine the shit Jose would be in if he'd have sold Martial

The only good thing Woodward has done is veto the selling of young players.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Imagine the shit Jose would be in if he'd have sold Martial

The only good thing Woodward has done is veto the selling of young players.
only the one's we've bought, mind. the one's we've developed internally can be completely forgotten. it's never been a football decision
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

De Gea again!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X