england

Non-United football chat
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

So the reason England didn't win the World Cup this time (and probably didn't qualify) was because United abused Rooney and kept him in the reserves, when they should have sold him to the patriots of Chelsea so he could play in their royal blue alongside all the other lionhearts and under a manager who simply had England's best wishes in mind
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

Have you not seen all the old ABU tards of England are having a pop and their penneth, Joe Hart couldn't resist either

No doubt they'll come out in tshirts or something similar

FREE THE UNITED ONE

WAZZA - FIRST CLASS, FIRST TEAM
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

Oh and I'm bored of this debate too

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... shere.html

WHY NO GOOD ENGLISH YOUNGSTA

Well, good sir, I'm glad you asked. It's because

(a) your delusional rules about 90 minutes travel in England to allow them to be picked up by academies.
(b) the lack of economic incentive for fielding English players
(c) the lack of development right from the start with youngsters
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Hart can fuck off

He'll ruin the next World Cup. he'll be a full on unbareable wanker by then full of his own hype and PR shite and he'll shag Welbeck's missus while doing an advert for Head & Shoulders or something and the entire team will be in disarray and he'll think he's done nothing wrong and his PR people and the London press wil crowbar him into the squad

There's always a fucking soap opera
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Speaking of "PR and soap operas"... assuming Rooney really is going nowhere... there will need to be some very creative spin from United, and/or grovelling from Rooney to get him through the first couple weeks... especially the first couple home games...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

sid has found a mate
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

The BBC said Rooney will really want to beat Scotland tonight because Moyes is Scottish

Football journalism
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

This really is the Wayne Rooney show, it's all him
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

WILLIAM WALLACE
Sid
Legend

6 years ago