Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

If he goes it means there's a good chance Jose will stay
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

souness always fair for me, gives credit when it’s due, every player is shite until they prove otherwise, he’ll tell you rio was the best defender ever in the prem tbf

he obviously thinks pogs a cock, it’s a fair cop for me
lkhm

hoofing
dozer
Legend

Hopefully he leaves for a good fee. He's doing better but he's still mediocre. Even in the WC he wasn't exactly great. He was praised because he was better than what he did for us.
bman2
Legend

Does anyone seriously doubt that if he goes to Barca he won’t be fantastic for them?

They’ve gone the Coutinho route with their players talking up him coming. Why can’t we have some fucking ambition ffs? Instead of moaning about a fantastically talented player, why shouldn’t we be demanding the kind of team that lets players like Pogba take the piss of the opposition? Why shouldn’t we be Barca instead of a shit outfit that feeds them like Liverpool?
Felwin
Legend

dozer wrote: 5 years ago Hopefully he leaves for a good fee. He's doing better but he's still mediocre. Even in the WC he wasn't exactly great. He was praised because he was better than what he did for us.
Fee is irrelevant. Not like it’s our money.

You’re right about the WC though. Jose has come out of it with egg on his face due to Pogba looking decent, but he wasn’t exactly running games.
marlon
Legend

He's our best outfielder by a mile. We're not going to get better by swapping our best player for one with a hairstyle you lot are comfortable with.
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 5 years ago Does anyone seriously doubt that if he goes to Barca he won’t be fantastic for them?

They’ve gone the Coutinho route with their players talking up him coming. Why can’t we have some fucking ambition ffs? Instead of moaning about a fantastically talented player, why shouldn’t we be demanding the kind of team that lets players like Pogba take the piss of the opposition? Why shouldn’t we be Barca instead of a shit outfit that feeds them like Liverpool?
Me, I seriously doubt it. What has he done for us that makes you think he'd be fantastic? Remember this guy came to us as TMEPITW. He didn't cost 30 mil, he was a 90 mil prospect. He's in his third year and he's flirting with leaving because an even worse prick is destroying our club with his shite clueless football. FFS we beat BURNLEY and that's supposed to be a turning point now ......... As for moaning about a fantastically talented player instead of demanding the kind of etc........? Some of us are fantastically talented and can do both.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago He's our best outfielder by a mile. We're not going to get better by swapping our best player for one with a hairstyle you lot are comfortable with.
Hands up it's my fault, i'm the one causing the problems at the club for Pogba, I mean the minute i saw that first hair doo i knew he was pants. So I walked around the club and spread the word...... I've surprised myself tbf, i didn't think that with all that confidence, karate moves, money, fame , adulation, physical prowess, marketing potential, cool friends, dance moves and dabs that he'd be so easily undermined by my simply saying , "have you seen his hair today?"
Lazarus
Legend

“A lot has been said, but that’s just how it was,” he said. “I have a contract at Manchester United, at the moment I’m playing there. But who knows what’s going to happen in the next months.” - Pogba

....wish i'd never said anything about the hair.
Lazarus
Legend

Pogbas's contract talks are shelved also....

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-t ... ty-sources