Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lots more talk today of Pogba telling Woodward he wants to leave in jan

The Pogba / Mourinho drama isn't going to end is it, until one of them leaves, it's been all last season and it will carry on all this season. It's a disgrace tbf. This kind of thing should have been nipped in the bud in the first week. But there's a fundamental issue between em and it's 99% likely to be over the shite football Jose plays.
Lazarus
Legend

If only there had been someone to warn us of this being a bad move.......... that Pogba had the character of Nani. That he'd need an arm around him and Jose wouldn't do it. That he wasn't all he was cracked up to be.

Turin in January sounds lovely to me.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago If only there had been someone to warn us of this being a bad move.......... that Pogba had the character of Nani. That he'd need an arm around him and Jose wouldn't do it. That he wasn't all he was cracked up to be.

Turin in January sounds lovely to me.
it'll be cold, foggy and grim I would expect
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Felwin
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago Lots more talk today of Pogba telling Woodward he wants to leave in jan

The Pogba / Mourinho drama isn't going to end is it, until one of them leaves, it's been all last season and it will carry on all this season. It's a disgrace tbf. This kind of thing should have been nipped in the bud in the first week. But there's a fundamental issue between em and it's 99% likely to be over the shite football Jose plays.
They’re both bellends tbf. I’m not fully going for the Top Red line of ‘no-one is bigger than the club’ but the longer it carries on, the more disgraceful it’s getting.

When the next manager comes in and Pogba’s still around, there has to be a 200% improvement in his performances or he can fuck off as well IMO.
sheesh
Legend

Souness is obsessed with Pogba tbf.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

:))
Lazarus
Legend

He might be surprisingly tiny but he's not far wrong about Pogba.....
Felwin
Legend

Honestly want nothing more than Souness put in his box over the Pogba back and forth but he has a fair point at times. His overall schtick is a load of bollocks like, he's basically using Pogba as an outlet to moan about modern footballers not being dirty-shorts-wearing-lager-pounding-macho-men like the good old days.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Felwin wrote: 5 years ago Honestly want nothing more than Souness put in his box over the Pogba back and forth but he has a fair point at times. His overall schtick is a load of bollocks like, he's basically using Pogba as an outlet to moan about modern footballers not being dirty-shorts-wearing-lager-pounding-macho-men like the good old days.
Spot on. Society as changed a fair bit since the 80s, and footballers are coached differently these days. Sounness does make legit points about him but its funded by this old fashioned mentality.
Lazarus
Legend

Suarez wants him to come to Barca in January.... Wonder will Pogba just ignore all the chat and let it continue until he gets what he wants? I can't take how WC he's been for us.