vs arsenal

Forum for match day threads

number of crosses tbf

0-10 wont see the ball enough to put crosses in
25%
10-40 (young and bellendcia on the bench)
25%
40-50
No votes
50-60
10%
60-70
5%
70-80
No votes
80-the big 100 (young and bellendcia both start)
10%
lkhmotes out
25%

Total votes: 20
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Lots and lots of crosses, more so now we're under pressure
Moyes will probably take heart from the number we managed yesterday... "come on lads, you're getting the crosses in, we just need to get on the end of a some of them"...
salivating at the thought of fellaini getting on the end of em tbf
Aye, Fellaini would have played in the hole yesterday, at least for the last 20 minutes or so

That'll be the future tatics; knock it long to him and get the second ball, like it was against City
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Wenger will easily out-think Moyes and nev tbf. 3-1 arse.
RVP will score for us and then afterwards Wenger will tap him up for the summer
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

Anyone will just need to look at the Fulham game for how to defend against us. Show the outside, let us cross for a giant CB to outmuscle our strikers, get the second ball (as we have no late arriving midfielders) and play on the counter. Play with pacey players, play through the middle.

Arsenal to win by two goals
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

poll added tbf
lkhm

hoofing
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

I'm going to the game tomorrow and I'm excited. What a time to go the emirates! we are gonna get shat on.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Gone for 10-40 because one of Val or Young will be benched, and we won't see much of the ball
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

60-70. For the lolz. I don't think we'll see enough of the ball in all fairness to get that many.
Count Jackson
First Teamer

6 years ago

Won't see enough if the ball. I think it'll be hoofball.
Do you want Fries with that?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

danniitronix wrote:I'm going to the game tomorrow and I'm excited. What a time to go the emirates! we are gonna get shat on.
aye... one of those long sticky cables that would normally ruin a toilet, is going to coil around Moyes neck, like a thick brown noose!

Fuck me, what a state...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer

6 years ago

So are there any odds on us conceding 4 faster than Arsenal did at Liverpool??!

The way Moyes fist-pumped, and growled, by himself mind on the touchline after Carrick scored - a win MIGHT have turned the tide slightly. But that Bent goal made the result feel like a loss and I am really not looking forward to watching United for the rest of the season :(

Be nice for Mata to score his first goal for us - even if we do get pyjama'd 6-1...

Fergie and co. will not swallow their pride and put poor Moyes out of his misery so Klopp will probably have joined another big European club in two years time... whilst Mourinho laughs as he plays with the puppets in his Premiership title race theatre (of screams)