Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago 50m for Arnautavic??!
I really hope this is just his agent stirring up for a better contract or some sort of statement of faith from pellegrini.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

Sort of makes sense that Jose might want a lump to sub for Lukaku when he's not available. He didn't know what to do with Rashford and Martial.
Snoopcousins
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago He played a lot for a 20 year old in the PL and more than any other defender. If Mourinho doesn't want him next season, he should get another loan in a top league. There's no reason to take a step back.
21 games - is that a lot? Suppose it is

He clearly wasn’t good enough - if they didn’t play him after new year tho
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago 50m for Arnautavic??!
I really hope this is just his agent stirring up for a better contract or some sort of statement of faith from pellegrini.
That’s too much clearly ....
25m last year from Stoke- then scored 11 goals and 6 assists....not really enough for doubling his price!

Would rather pay £30m more and get Bale tbh

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

Wound Bale only be 30M more...?
marlon
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago
marlon wrote: 5 years ago He played a lot for a 20 year old in the PL and more than any other defender. If Mourinho doesn't want him next season, he should get another loan in a top league. There's no reason to take a step back.

It was more like after February, when they had their own young RB they wanted to develop and players coming back from injury.

He played more than any defender his age in the league and only Davies, Rashford and Abraham played more out of all players age 20 or younger. In the top 5 european leagues, only 6 defenders his age played more.

Seems like a pretty good loan to me.
Snoopcousins
Legend

marlon wrote: 5 years ago

It was more like after February, when they had their own young RB they wanted to develop and players coming back from injury.

He played more than any defender his age in the league and only Davies, Rashford and Abraham played more out of all players age 20 or younger. In the top 5 european leagues, only 6 defenders his age played more.

Seems like a pretty good loan to me.
It started well anyway...
He’s not ready tho for a starting place....is he really the answer for Valencia’s replacement? I doubt it....
I’d like to see him get a run of games in MF....
Fuck- all those games Fellaini played should have been him -

marlon
Legend

I don't believe the Arnautovic thing. Doesn't make any sense.
marlon
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago It started well anyway...
He’s not ready tho for a starting place....is he really the answer for Valencia’s replacement? I doubt it....
I’d like to see him get a run of games in MF....
Fuck- all those games Fellaini played should have been him -
Tbf no one is suggsting he comes straight into the starting XI. Long term who knows? Spent half his time at CB this season.

Another loan at a midtable side is probably best.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago I'm guessing that's Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah fucked then. Unless they're going to play at CB or CM.

They probably both need another year out on loan too. Did FM get on OK at Palace? Didn't really track his performances though I hear he did well against City.
Fosu started well then drifted....lost his place arojnd new year ...
Maybe RB isn’t his position ....
I did like him tho....wish he could get a good loan playing in MF? Maybe Rangers?
Fuck Rangers Snoop, he needs top level football if he's going to learn and develop otherwise he won't become United quality and you and Jose will start saying "well he didn't become the next Vidic so get rid and sign a 29 year old"
Thing is Sid ....he’s had a great chance of doing something at Palace....but he didn’t do enough to be starting.
Big much to suggest he should start for us most games surely?!
What’s wrong with Rangers? That or championship.....
Sessegnon managed to stand out in the championship so he should be aiming for similar
See, it's started already. He played a lot, got a great run out, but Pardrew was at Palace, so there you go.

I want him to get a loan to a decent club in a decent league or be a squaddie and start against the riff raff. Not much to ask. You're writing him off already like you are all our young players before they've even had a decent crack at it and chance to develop.

Also we don't want our players to play for a club that has a picture of the queen in the dressing room that they all stroke and kiss