Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

Lewandowski apparently looking for a move...
Snoopcousins
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago I'm guessing that's Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah fucked then. Unless they're going to play at CB or CM.

They probably both need another year out on loan too. Did FM get on OK at Palace? Didn't really track his performances though I hear he did well against City.
Fosu started well then drifted....lost his place arojnd new year ...
Maybe RB isn’t his position ....
I did like him tho....wish he could get a good loan playing in MF? Maybe Rangers?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

swampash wrote: 5 years ago Lewandowski apparently looking for a move...
He’s better than Lukaku ...but we have no room for him now ?

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago I'm guessing that's Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah fucked then. Unless they're going to play at CB or CM.

They probably both need another year out on loan too. Did FM get on OK at Palace? Didn't really track his performances though I hear he did well against City.
I did like him tho....wish he could get a good loan playing in MF? Maybe Rangers?
Fuck Rangers Snoop, he needs top level football if he's going to learn and develop otherwise he won't become United quality and you and Jose will start saying "well he didn't become the next Vidic so get rid and sign a 29 year old"
FuB
Site Admin

surely we could try him on the left wing like all the other non left-wingers that haven't dazzled us playing out of position there
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

:))
Snoopcousins
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote: 5 years ago

Fuck Rangers Snoop, he needs top level football if he's going to learn and develop otherwise he won't become United quality and you and Jose will start saying "well he didn't become the next Vidic so get rid and sign a 29 year old"
Thing is Sid ....he’s had a great chance of doing something at Palace....but he didn’t do enough to be starting.
Big much to suggest he should start for us most games surely?!
What’s wrong with Rangers? That or championship.....
Sessegnon managed to stand out in the championship so he should be aiming for similar

marlon
Legend

He played a lot for a 20 year old in the PL and more than any other defender. If Mourinho doesn't want him next season, he should get another loan in a top league. There's no reason to take a step back.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

50m for Arnautavic??!
bman2
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago 50m for Arnautavic??!
I wouldn't want him if he was free. There better not be any truth to this shit. Just imagine we sign Arnautovic and sell Martial.